💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

'Britney' posts old video of her working out at the Mental Health Facility

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

i can't :saladga: this is clearly NOT britney posting these things onto her social media.

for anyone asking how i know it's at the facility, people on a big britney forum found the facility britney was at and the gym matched the previous video 'britney' posted working out at the facility a few weeks ago. and this video is filmed at the exact same place.

btw a few days ago Britney's mom Lynne liked the below post about Team B being pathetic posting video's onto her social media.

i very much doubt britney would be posting videos from a place where she herself said she was sent to against her will.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Antoni

Lynn is tight friends with the fan who runs that website. In one hand, she could be liking the posts to support her friend. In the other hand, he probably wouldn't be criticizing Britney's team if there was any chance that it would upset her.

My name isn't Timmers

PartySick

The drama's sad and all but now I'm imagining Britney and MJ's "Scream" and how perfect that is.

Love her :heart:

🖤

zakariah

her team is so stupid and out of touch, they used the wrong nicki minaj song, it should’ve been Roman Holiday

Archived