9 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

u gotta buy a wardrobe

Thanks!!

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George

I heard rumors that they'll announce Sims 5 soon.. so maybe that's why they're giving it for free..

ladylinners
4 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Sounds like YOU took my post as somehow attacking your videogame habits or judging others...where did I mention any of that? 

For THIS particular series of games...I find it pointless but I too play videos games of all kinds so your post was very presumptuous as if I judge people who play video games when I do too lol...:ladyhaha:

"I just dont get the point of living in a virtual world...my real life is great and I'd much rather use my time on THAT"

Because the above quote was your comment. Video games are virtual reality. Virtual world is everything from the Sims, WoW, LoL, to LA Noir. Then why post in a topic about a game you don't like. You used uppercase letters to point out that you'd rather spend your time on real life. Nothing from your comment is screaming "I like to play video games too". Video games are virtual reality, and you state you don't see the point of living in a virtual world. So yes, from your comment I did feel judged. 

If you meant the Sims by saying virtual world I did not associate is as such. Virtual world games include Skyrim, World of Warcraft, Minecraft, Halo 3, and Grand Theft Auto among many others. 

A virtual world is a computer-based online community environment that is designed and shared by individuals so that they can interact in a custom-built, simulated world. Users interact with each other in this simulated world using text-based, two-dimensional or three-dimensional graphical models called avatars. Avatars are graphically rendered using computer graphics imaging (CGI) or any other rendering technology. Individuals control their avatars using input devices like the keyboard, mouse and other specially designed command and simulation gadgets. Today's virtual worlds are purpose-built for entertainment, social, educational, training and various other purposes. Source

So when you say virtual world I associate it with gaming. "A virtual world may also be called a digital world."

So yes, I did feel that your comment felt negative towards people who like playing video games. 

The Child
On 5/21/2019 at 11:00 PM, River said:

yes :(

Wow that’s so sad, I’m so mad, I loved their games!

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

River
39 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Wow that’s so sad, I’m so mad, I loved their games!

Yeah same, they almost didn't release the last chapter of The Walking Dead

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived