game

The Sims 4 Standart Edition is FREE for limited time

River

Featured Posts

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oriane

Ok, I'll take it to have a laugh at this world without swimming pools :excited2:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Zedd

Give my my money back. I paid for them, so it's not fair that someone can get them for free.

FameMonster01

if you install it for free, then you dont have to buy it afterwards?

Sepsami

whew i remember downloading this illegally and stopping after 50 minutes :selena:

highlikegaga

of course they are not going to let me log into my account and when i want to make a new one there are technical difficulties :madge:

TheSlash

Besides the build mode it's boring af :interestinga:  :air: . Not The Sims that I remember growing up with :rip: .

Ew, David!

36 minutes ago, Oriane said:

Ok, I'll take it to have a laugh at this world without swimming pools :excited2:

They patched those in like 2 months after launch; it just wasn't ready in time :v

This game has improved a lot over the years, but.......despite being almost 5 years old now, even with packs it feels extremely shallow.  There's just not that much to actually do.  The sims themselves look nice, but there's zero variety in their personalities like there was in previous games.  The build mode is great, but even that's held back by the fact that the words are extremely small and you can't edit how they look.  

The worst part is, every time the Sims 5 comes up the devs keep reiterating "we have no plans for the sims 5, we plan to support 4 for years to come!" like.......literally no one wants that.  At this point in the sims 3's life cycle the sims 4 was already announced (and the sims 3 had much more meaningful content at this point as well).

Gagadonna

Damn I wanted to buy it the other day but did not... Thanks for telling us! 

River
43 minutes ago, FameMonster01 said:

if you install it for free, then you dont have to buy it afterwards?

yeah it's yours until they decide to discontinue it, just like Sims 2, digital license is like borrowing and it's your forever until the company decide to discontinue it or they company shut down etc.

For example many Telltale games, they are nowhere to be found atm because the company went bankrupt.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

River
29 minutes ago, Pacify Him said:

Is it free on console?

unfortunately no, only pc

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

LordEnigma
50 minutes ago, Brinty binch said:

Give my my money back. I paid for them, so it's not fair that someone can get them for free.

Do you go back to stores years later and demand to get apparel for free because they consider it worth a penny :ladyhaha: We all know games get discounted- it's your choice to wait or not.

Archived