💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

The Sims 4 Standart Edition is FREE for limited time

River

Featured Posts

sarahb

Oh well, at least I managed to get Subnautica when it was free :oops:

Haven't played Sims 4 since I had this glitch where all the homeless sims would be deleted every night, which made relationships and friendships near impossible (meaning progression in careers was impossible) but that was years ago so I assume it's fixed by now :laughga:

I might give it another go after my exams, problem is I'm still addicted to Sims 3 and there's still so much stuff in that game I haven't done yet :giveup:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bolkins

I read somewhere that the sims 5 might be announced soon. I feel like they’re giving the sims 4 one final push by releasing it for free before it’s made redundant. 

ladylinners
33 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

I too sometimes feel guilty and start thinking about what i’m doing with my life when i could actually live it. But i’ve always loved the sims and it just helps me distract from my problems :oops: so i will keep playing it. And also it’s not like i play it daily. I play it one day for hours and then leave it for months :ally:

You should live your life as you want it. Not for the perceived view how it should be lived. It's your life. Do what makes you feel good. I do the same I can play it for a day and then leave it for ages or I'll play it for a few weeks and leave it for months. We all have different ways to deal with everything that goes on in our daily life. Some people go to the gym, or go out drinking. I'd rather play video games or go to the stables or go swimming. We shouldn't have to feel guilty about what we like. And what is actually living? There was this gamer named Mats who had Duchenne muscular dystrophy and he lived his life through World of Warcraft. Article about his life. People should read it because it's really powerful. For him, gaming opened up opportunities and allowed him to live the life he wanted. 

Also, I love the Sims community. Two Sims gamechangers that I follow both talk about how Sims help them deal with anxiety and distract from their problems. Games can be therapeutic. So I definitely don't think anyone should feel guilty for wanting to play games. 

Gagadonna
1 hour ago, SHALLOW said:

Those are definitely not the worst things of the game. The building mode is waaay better than TS3 and it’s way easier actually. I don’t get the problem with the zoom? 

I get that some people may not like it but you have to admit the graphic looks better than TS3

Yes, the graphics look way better. But idk, too many options... Maybe I should give it a second go when I have more time :) (I will actually)

Reality

I did play a fair amount of Sims 3 back in the day. It was a great game and I've always wanted to try out the Sims 4. I know a lot of people have said it's inferior when compared to the past games, but the graphics/style of the sims here look so cool!

I'll give it a download and try it out. 

🖤👹

Reality
5 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

I just dont get the point of living in a virtual world...my real life is great and I'd much rather use my time on THAT :oops:

It's just a fun thing to experience and play around with. It simulates the real world, but there are no real world consequences to anything you do.

🖤👹

Shipper
7 hours ago, Biggest Fan said:

I used to play sims 

I got hooked on the mobile one

should I buy any ps4 one? I do enjoy creating 

The freeplay one? There was a cheat and i have millions of simoleons. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

holy scheisse

You can always download mods to fix the gameplay. I use emotional inertia mod which makes their emotions more stable and impactful rather than changing every 2 minutes... I had the most fun with this game by making my gurl reach the highest tier of her acting career, the celebrity tier list, and the vampire tierlist and then having children and producing heirs etc turning all of her friends into vampires and making them into a little club that she could summon at her whim. I eventually moved her children our and had them go to different neighborhoods and create their own vampire cults lmao it was fun. But for me the sims is weird, I can play it nonstop for like a month and then I won't wanna touch it for like 8 months lmao

TimisaMonster
5 hours ago, ladylinners said:

Good for you then. I like playing games now and then. For me personally it helps me de-stress. I'm not a people person so when I have to spend hours with people daily it takes a toll, so games or anything computer related helps me de-stress. Kinda like a mechanism to help me cope with having to deal with real life. 

People are different. I also do not see the point of making a comment like this in this section. People shouldn't have to feel bad about playing video games, or liking games. You don't know why people play games. My nephew for examples has extreme anxiety so games are his only outlet. It makes him feel good, and he has started to make money off of it. 

Don't judge when you do not know the facts behind people's decisions. People are different.

Sounds like YOU took my post as somehow attacking your videogame habits or judging others...where did I mention any of that? 

For THIS particular series of games...I find it pointless but I too play videos games of all kinds so your post was very presumptuous as if I judge people who play video games when I do too lol...:ladyhaha:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Sepsami
19 hours ago, Justo said:

I regret spending my money on this and I say that as a life-long Sims fan. Sims 2 and 3 are still my favorites and at this point I am simply waiting for the Sims 5.

I wonder why they are giving it away for free all of the sudden. But if it gets more people playing then I'm all for it. 

I do think that the Sims 3 should have been the Sims 4 and vice versa. The Sims 4 was such a drawback in many ways when it comes to the Sims 3.

true

Sims 4 doesn't seem a follow up to Sims 3 but a follow up to Sims 2

It's like they ignored everything Sims 3 was and made a completely new "Sims 3" :neyde:

holy scheisse
6 hours ago, Gagadonna said:

I uninstalled it after a hour... I used to be addicted to TS2 and TS3, but that ain’t it. The building mode is wayyy too complicated and the camera zooming is a mess

You can set the camera controls to sims 3 settings FYI :) but agreed ts3 > ts4

LordEnigma
19 hours ago, Justo said:

I regret spending my money on this and I say that as a life-long Sims fan. Sims 2 and 3 are still my favorites and at this point I am simply waiting for the Sims 5.

I wonder why they are giving it away for free all of the sudden. But if it gets more people playing then I'm all for it. 

I do think that the Sims 3 should have been the Sims 4 and vice versa. The Sims 4 was such a drawback in many ways when it comes to the Sims 3.

They've done it with Sims 2 and 3 in the past as well :vegas:

I mean sometimes it's better to have that publicity and give it away for free than anything.

BloodyM

I don't know why everyone hates this. I prefer the aesthetic of the sims 2/the sims 4 that to the sims 3. I used to be a massive fan of the sims 1 & 2, the sims 3 put me off as the graphics went too realistic for my liking. I am digging the sims 4, I think its one of them games where people did not give it enough time to experience and just started hating before even its release. Just like ARTPOP. 

iamSWINE

I am really upset that I paid full price for this :bradley:

I’m you’re biggest fan I’ll follow you until you love me

13 hours ago, River said:

How the hell do you change the clothes of the sim after the creation?

u gotta buy a wardrobe

Archived