💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

The Sims 4 Standart Edition is FREE for limited time

River

Featured Posts

Oriane

I was told that the Sim creation was really good, and was the only good part of this game, but it's not :toofunny:

The downgrade since the Sims 3 where you could really curstomize a lot of things and had many more choices...

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter

I spent days illegally downloading the game and all its DLC and then I played it for a few hours :derpga:

chaeri pls

TimisaMonster

I just dont get the point of living in a virtual world...my real life is great and I'd much rather use my time on THAT :oops:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Phaye Monster

I wanna get it but my laptop is getting kind of old and I’m worried it wouldn’t survive the download let alone the game itself:selena:

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

LadyLuca

I love sims... I have all the games... (i know I know, its my sin) 

Im curious to know if we actually got a sims fan base here?

Sims 4 was the worst base game at launch. So dissapointing. But after the toddlers patch it got better. Still imo you need some packs that interest you to make the game enjoyable.

SlaeUrAnus

Ngl, went back on Sims 3. 

I understand successors need to be different to its predecessors, but TS4 is completely different to TS3 (and I’m not talking about Taylor Swift albums :ally:)

In my messy era.

ladylinners

As a builder I liked the Sims 4. I like the fact that if I missplaced the house I don't have to tear it down and rebuild it but I can simply move it around the lot. Sure it lacks in areas but also my Sims 3 game crashed all the time because of the customisation wheel. 

Sure I miss TS3 gameplay but I really like building in TS4. Also, don't really miss the open world concept.

ladylinners
1 hour ago, TimisaMonster said:

I just dont get the point of living in a virtual world...my real life is great and I'd much rather use my time on THAT :oops:

Good for you then. I like playing games now and then. For me personally it helps me de-stress. I'm not a people person so when I have to spend hours with people daily it takes a toll, so games or anything computer related helps me de-stress. Kinda like a mechanism to help me cope with having to deal with real life. 

People are different. I also do not see the point of making a comment like this in this section. People shouldn't have to feel bad about playing video games, or liking games. You don't know why people play games. My nephew for examples has extreme anxiety so games are his only outlet. It makes him feel good, and he has started to make money off of it. 

Don't judge when you do not know the facts behind people's decisions. People are different.

Helxig

The only thing Sims 4 related I bother with is CallMeKevin on Youtube... bc he funny and cute

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

Gagadonna

I uninstalled it after a hour... I used to be addicted to TS2 and TS3, but that ain’t it. The building mode is wayyy too complicated and the camera zooming is a mess

SHALLOW
3 hours ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Sims 4 is gonna be in production till 2022 so y'all better buckle up and enjoy it cause Sims 5 is nowhere near.

Where did you read this? EA has been hiring people for TS5 since last year and an announcement is expected in 2020

SHALLOW
13 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

I uninstalled it after a hour... I used to be addicted to TS2 and TS3, but that ain’t it. The building mode is wayyy too complicated and the camera zooming is a mess

Those are definitely not the worst things of the game. The building mode is waaay better than TS3 and it’s way easier actually. I don’t get the problem with the zoom? 

I get that some people may not like it but you have to admit the graphic looks better than TS3

SHALLOW
52 minutes ago, ladylinners said:

Good for you then. I like playing games now and then. For me personally it helps me de-stress. I'm not a people person so when I have to spend hours with people daily it takes a toll, so games or anything computer related helps me de-stress. Kinda like a mechanism to help me cope with having to deal with real life. 

People are different. I also do not see the point of making a comment like this in this section. People shouldn't have to feel bad about playing video games, or liking games. You don't know why people play games. My nephew for examples has extreme anxiety so games are his only outlet. It makes him feel good, and he has started to make money off of it. 

Don't judge when you do not know the facts behind people's decisions. People are different.

I too sometimes feel guilty and start thinking about what i’m doing with my life when i could actually live it. But i’ve always loved the sims and it just helps me distract from my problems :oops: so i will keep playing it. And also it’s not like i play it daily. I play it one day for hours and then leave it for months :ally:

Archived