Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If you could fix something about Gaga's career, what would you change?

Ladey Gaygay

Featured Posts

HIMe

I'd change the entire Born This Way era. 

-TEOG as lead single

-Scheisse as second single 

-Born This Way as third and final single

She wouldn't get dropped by Troy and because she'd be in a much better place, ARTPOP wouldn't have happened the way it did. 

(also less waiting time between era's). 

River

Her role in Sin City 2

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Lemon Pie
15 minutes ago, River said:

Her role in Sin City 2

lol  :ladyhaha:

𝖎 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖘𝖙𝖚𝖕𝖎𝖉 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊

Sepsami

I'd like ARTPOP to be more successful but it's not worth risking the success of ASIB for :diane:

LaLa

Agree with those saying scrap R Kelly collab totally/DWUW as the second single. Just follow through with Venus. Who knows if it would have been successful but who cares, DWUW did nothing for us at the time anyway.

I wouldn't mess around with the timeline re: her hip/BTWB, that pain and trauma was so deep-rooted and goes all the way back to when she was 19 (and R*b F*sari imo) so can't really risk changing anything there. And splitting with Troy was good and needed to happen I feel, so let's just get it over with. 

Mr S

Tough question.

I would like her to stop smoking but that is more personal as opposed to a career choice (though it will affect it later on)

I want to say ARTPOP era. It feels good now with the comeback. Perhaps no "flop" means the ASIB narrative is changed. And I would hate to lose that. But at the same time, she spent a good 5 years away from pop dominance becasue of it and it's aftermath. SHe lost relevance and wasn't present on radio. It made her uncool and unpopular. 

gagaxsebert
2 hours ago, Sanne Godijn said:

Or with christina aguilera

Or solo

Used to be HighRoad

Archived