Whitney Houston New Album and Hologram Tour

Jewels n Drugs

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IAmNotHere1997
13 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Can Gaga hologram-tour too? That's the only way we can get to see her nowadays :selena:

The way this is funny but also incredibly f**king sad

ZiggyZiggs

They need to ****ing stop, and if this actually happens donate all the money to charity or a foundation in her name 

RAMROD

Isn't this a disrespect? Not just to Whitney, but also to her fans.

Like, ugh, I don't wanna attend new shows or buy any albums or songs from my faves who have long gone. IDC what charity gimmick they'd do, it just a no. Let my fave rest FGS :triggered: 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

JazzGa

I wonder how you would even go about creating a hologram from a deceased person. Like, in order to record a hologram for a tour, don't you need to get into a 3D motion capture suit so you get 360 degrees captured for a 3D hologram? How will they piece that together from 2D, low definition concert footage from the 90s? Will they just create a fake CGI animated Whitney, and put words in her mouth and dance moves on her that she never did irl? Ethically, it reeks of money-grubbing, but technologically I am interested in how they will pull it off.  

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

FfFfFfFF

The opening acts list leaked:

Xxxtentacion 

Tupac

The chances for LG6 to be released this year

Mac Miller

LouiseVeronica

So offensive. I pray none of those responsible for her demise will profit of of this. She was surrounded by TRASH. She should have been protected and helped. ;-( Truly the greatest vocal of all time, she had a gift from God with that golden voice of hers. Rest in Peace ;-( 

If Hologram tours become a thing it'll be perfect for Nicki Minaj, she'll finally be able to visit the city she's "touring" at and not blame everything on technical issues ! 

DrKindnessKunt1999
1 hour ago, Sanne Godijn said:

Am i the only one wandering how on earth are they gonna make a new whitney houston album because whitney houston is ya know dead

I’m guessing that producers either just rework old unreleased demos and/or Frankenstein her old demos to make a new song. 

DeleteMyAccount

Maybe if it was a special Cirque du Soleil show, but nah...

DeleteMyAccount
1 hour ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

I wonder how you would even go about creating a hologram from a deceased person. Like, in order to record a hologram for a tour, don't you need to get into a 3D motion capture suit so you get 360 degrees captured for a 3D hologram? How will they piece that together from 2D, low definition concert footage from the 90s? Will they just create a fake CGI animated Whitney, and put words in her mouth and dance moves on her that she never did irl? Ethically, it reeks of money-grubbing, but technologically I am interested in how they will pull it off.  

Something like this.

Chromatislaps
12 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

Something like this.

I didn't know Xtina had a hologram too!?! :wtfga: 

:huntyga:

RudraCNG
1 hour ago, PlastiscGuy said:

Can Gaga hologram-tour too? That's the only way we can get to see her nowadays :selena:

You can also establish a software company :poot:

OT: I always find these posthumous albums so disrespectful tbh. Not to mention that hologram tour :madge:

JesseBabe

I don't know how I feel about these types of things :interestinga:. I'm just trying to imagine how I would feel if my fave passed away and their estate released unfinished demos and a hologram tour. It feels like such a cash grab.

Archived