Born This Way.

The Judas and BTW era was so demonic omg:diane:

Releasing Judas on Easter egg was a bad idea:laughga:

She awaked the Holy Priests:diane:

But i love them:laughga:

lady gaga GIF

My younger sister used to be scared from her:diane:

whore

Can’t believe The Fame Monster is winning when the most consistent look of the Born This Way era was the devil horns on her face and (mostly) black leather. The gothic makeup didn’t mean anything to you?? 

What was dark about The Fame Monster, the photoshoot with the dripping mascara?? :koons:

MrDaniel
2 minutes ago, Loeppke said:

Can’t believe The Fame Monster is winning when the most consistent look of the Born This Way era was the devil horns on her face and (mostly) black leather. The gothic makeup didn’t mean anything to you?? 

What was dark about The Fame Monster, the photoshoot with the dripping mascara?? :koons:

The rumour D*ck era i guess:diane:

petty

They were both dark but I think as a whole, TFM is the darker era. Born This Way had a lot more "light" songs (hair, bad kids, fohl, the queen, y&i, teog) the you & i video was anything but dark and even Judas’ video was pretty tame.

TFM was more consistent with its darkness. Even telephone’s video had a dark aspect to it. And it goes without saying that Bad Romance and Alejandro are Gaga’s darkest videos yet.

Jose P

The Fame Monster was darker because it actually had dark concepts and themes. It was about fear, rape, alcoholism, drugs, etc.

Born This Way had a powerful and happy message, only with dark visuals and sounds.

Bradley

Born This Way might have had dark imagery, but certain songs like Hair, Fashion of His Love, Bad Kids, The Edge of Glory, You and I, The Queen were pretty positive and cheerful.

The Fame Monster was like depressing and scary, so TFM.

holy scheisse

Born this way 100% true it had its pockets of light and overall was a triumphant album, but when it was dark it was darker than TFM. Marry the night AND btw Were dark videos. Judas was blasphemous. The edge of glory was about death. You and I video was creepy with that ice cream truck and the whole backwoods surgical aspect in the shed lmao. The scheisse promo video was occult and dark sided. The government hooker vma promo video featured our girl growling in the shadows. The tour was a gothic campy masterpiece, unlike the brightness of the monster ball. The sound of all those instrumentals ! Those dark, harsh synths. Bloody Mary, black Jesus, electric chapel, heavy metal lover. The consistent gothic looks, devil prosthetics, leather and biker garb, trashy streetwear. Etc. :heart: :pawsup:

ChromaticaPunk

born this way just had religious themes with a message of acceptance. tfm.

Smother Em Eh

TFM was dark but only in the theme. BTW had dark visuals, a dark photo shoot and dark looks. The black eyeliner and horns alone>>>

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

ajmsamuel

can not decide

i think both are pretty dark in their own ways

kindest regards

Reginald

Born This Way :pray: I'll never get over how 10/10 that era was 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

Jadeykins

Born this way is about liberation and freedom 

The fame monster is about fear. more ambiguous but seems to subtly hint at rape or emotional abuse and addiction

TFM is darker 

Archived