Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ava Max shades Katy Perry comparison

dit

Featured Posts

dit

She's the American songstress who has drawn comparisons to Katy Perry with her breakthrough hit Sweet But Psycho.

But Ava Max, 25, has revealed that she- unlike the Californian pop singer-shies away from writing songs about the party lifestyle and hasn't touched a drop of alcohol in a year.

'Drinking and partying never appealed to me in lyrics - they don't have a lot of meaning behind them,' she told Sydney Confidential on Monday. 'I wanted to add a meaning to a fun song, which is hard to do.' 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6971663/Pop-star-Ava-Max-reveals-doesnt-like-writing-songs-partying-drinking.html

dit

It's sort of funny to me that she is honored when ppl tell her she reminds them of Gaga but then says this when someone asks her about Katy Perry comparisons :messga: She reminds me of those bitter Liddos and I kind of live for it? :messga: :saladga: :selena::stalkga: 

Maleficent
4 minutes ago, dit said:

'I wanted to add a meaning to a fun song, which is hard to do.' 

I guess it must be since you absolutely didn’t :ohwell:

Party songs don't have to have a meaning :awkney:  it's interesting because she seems to acknowledge the reason that party songs are made but also kind of ignores it? Like it doesn't really matter if it's not deep, I personally think that the way music makes you feel is at least as important, imo more important than the meaning behind music.

Killa

so you're bach now?

the delusion and ignorance. Where my pinot girls at? Let's drink to this

holy scheisse

Shell rip ur shirt within a second, Katy, watch out :lolly:

Vitleysingur

This dumbass should educate herself with one of the best songs of this century.

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

Damon

not every song has to have a strong meaning though

i really love deep songs that make you think but sometimes i'm in a good mood and just want to listen to some fun pop music to match it and i don't care if it has shallow lyrics :shrug:

either way, i'm glad she wants to leave a message through her songs but shading katy like that is kinda dumb

... and now i just sit in silence.

weed

am I the only one who thought she was like 19

weed
6 minutes ago, Vitleysingur said:

This dumbass

lmaooo I screamed

McYves

I mean, why? I'm very curious about her future as a singer-songwriter but come on! Katy Perry is a legend compared to Ava. The disrespect!

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

Archived