Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

GP thinks Vegas tickets are too expensive

David Ward

Featured Posts

Suspiria
14 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

:sharon: 

So story! I've never sold tickets before and was so pissed that I couldn't go that I just hit resale on ticketmaster and set the price as the "average" between the lowest and largest asking price with the intention of just changing it when I got home from work or something. I was like there is no way in hell people are gonna spend that kind of money on GA. So I get an email not 24 hours later that the tickets sold :air: 

I actually low-key feel guilty about rolling in the coin. But thanks Gaga. It's about time this bish gave me back some money. 

I also still have to list my Jazz and Piano tickets. :lolly: 

I mean it's the thought that counts... you had good intentions. The universe just wanted you to be rich I guess:pole:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyBabe
6 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

I mean it's the thought that counts... you had good intentions. The universe just wanted you to be rich I guess:pole:

The universe really wanted me to pay for my physiological chemistry class. Thanks to the random monsters who bought my hideously overpriced tickets and to Gaga for helping me further my nursing degree. :flower:

⚯͛

SharkmanthaC

I saw the same comments being made with Britney's residency when that came up on my facebook.  

People were actually saying they'd rather see Gaga over Britney for the vocals. :ally:

she/her/hers

katy666

Folks,these resale prices are insane and I agree with y’all saying grabbing the tickets when they’re first becoming available. I have some questions: when the second part of enigma show tickets will become available, do you guys have some notifications beforehand? Or if I could not get hold of the initial tickets and still go to Vegas, is it possible to get the same day tickets at reasonable prices? Reasonable like not as cheap as initial prices but not as expensive as the scalping ones on the Ticketmaster? Those scalpers asking for 5000+ per ticket what if nobody buys, what will happen?

Archived