💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

GP thinks Vegas tickets are too expensive

David Ward

Featured Posts

Felixorfelicia

Even if you think it’s worth it, you can still think they’re too expensive lol. Also, just because u can’t afford a lot on one ticket in Vegas means ur poor? My european ass is offended

Tease it to Jesus

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeleteMyAccount

Supply and demand. Things aren't cheap or free. Also considering how limited the shows are. Plus its Vegas which instantly increases the prices. It would be very different if this was a 100+ show tour.

Bradley

I was in a Lyft ride with some other passengers, and a lady said that she was considering to go see her show, but because tickets were like $800 per piece, she didn't. Also the Lyft driver said the same thing.

I'm surprised by how many people are interested in her shows. Like, it was just a Lyft ride, it's not like they were little monsters or anything.

Also mess at the comment saying 'Everyone should be able to go see a Lady Gaga concert!' like it's a human right :air: When your fav is too powerful and a must-see.

Bradley
1 hour ago, TimisaMonster said:

To me it would be worth the price if the stage production was better and she had new music out...

To see a JWT 2.0 with a blue wig is not my idea of how I wanna spend my money...

Gaga really from a business stand point needs to give people a reason to see her new show...not just her name 

I went to both Joanne World Tour and Enigma, and they couldn't be further apart from each other.

Enigma is like Lady Gaga on steroids, and Joanne World Tour was like an earthly pop star. Both are great. Enigma is better imo.

GABEL

I'm so glad I got to attend JWT because I might not have another chance to see her tour:saladga:

Mirages

That's what you get when you try to get the last 3 tickets available :ohwell:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

LadyLuca

I kind of regret not goin to JWT... Couldnt afford the tickets back then..

Now enigma. The plane ticket, the hotel,  everything else, and the ticket for the show.

Im not even considering goin there. I wait for the next world tour even if that is in 10 years or so

Schwerk

I agree. And its not her fault, it is Ticketmaster driving up prices. They allow legal reselling of tickets with no price limit. People and companies like seatwave buy tons of tickets just to resell them for profit. Often concert promoters are in on it too. It's a scam and it's sad to see it full force in the US. They charge insane prices and also add a 25% fee at checkout. And all those ovepriced resale tickets are displayed on the regular Ticketmaster site, making it seem like prices were this high to begin with. Its sickening.

Here in the Netherlands they've been lobbying to end this type of ticketscamming for years. The best solution thus far is a website called ticket swap. They don't allow people to ask more than 8% on top of the original ticket price. It's become the most reliable and fair way to resell tickets.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Defmix100
20 minutes ago, Marjol said:

I agree. And its not her fault, it is Ticketmaster driving up prices. They allow legal reselling of tickets with no price limit. People and companies like seatwave buy tons of tickets just to resell them for profit. Often concert promoters are in on it too. It's a scam and it's sad to see it full force in the US. They charge insane prices and also add a 25% fee at checkout. And all those ovepriced resale tickets are displayed on the regular Ticketmaster site, making it seem like prices were this high to begin with. Its sickening.

Here in the Netherlands they've been lobbying to end this type of ticketscamming for years. The best solution thus far is a website called ticket swap. They don't allow people to ask more than 8% on top of the original ticket price. It's become the most reliable and fair way to resell tickets.

I really thought before I got my ticket that since this was in Vegas there would just be one official ticket site with the same sort of thing as ticket swap available, that would have been perfect

TimisaMonster
1 hour ago, JR Gg said:

You don't even realise those are resale ticket prices?

Her ticket prices when it went on sale were perfectly justifiable.

Don't waste money  if you decide that the show isn't great from a few videos. Many other people are willing to splurge to see her.

And ps. Enigma's production is top-notch. It is way better than some arena tours, and should be the best in a THEATRE. 

Resale price or not...to see her new show she needs to bring something new and that's the most important issue with ENIGMA at least for me. The stage production is weak and nothing exciting and no new music is a greatest hits show...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

AshIey

Only one sensible person there. They’re resale tickets so they’re gonna be expensive. If you want cheap tickets you have to get them right when they go on sale. Have these people never been to a concert before? :smh:

Bradley
27 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

The stage production is weak and nothing exciting

Enigma is one of her best shows. Sure ARTPOP and Joanne could have been more heavily represented, but to say that it's not exciting is just too far away from the truth.

She served props, she acted with a talking robot, she descended from the freaking ceiling, she came out of a mechanical robot, she served vocals and choreography, she served lights and backdrops, she wore extravagant outfits. I don't understand what she could possibly have done better. I attended the show and it was probably the best show I've ever been to, and I've seen the likes of Beyonce, Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears and Katy Perry.

No artist could deliver the same level of vocals apart from Beyonce. Katy, Britney and Timberlake couldn't dance as well as she does, the visuals of Enigma definitely outshine some other major pop stars: Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande, Rihanna. And they are definitely not as theatrical and ambitious as Gaga is with Enigma.

I mean, after looking at these pictures, do you seriously think anyone else could serve the same level of musicianship and expertise as she did? The only persons who could emulate the same visuals are Madonna, but she lacks great vocals, neither does she act and fly across the room. Beyonce dances and sings amazing, but let's not pretend her shows are amazing in lights and screens.

Gaga gave EVERYTHING in ONE package.

Lady-Gaga_Enigma_2_photo-by-Kevin-Mazur.

1075630834.jpg

lady-gaga-performs-during-her-enigma-res

IMG_4430_RESIZE-o3rr9113r8qrt2l0omnk1uma

lady-gaga-performs-during-her-enigma-res

lady-gaga-performs-on-new-years-eve-duri

IMG_4475_RESIZE-o3rswqpzxchjd9ugzxvbya5h

kaojen

They are telling the truth. Unfortunately resale tickets at through the roof. 

For 3 Enigma shows for 2 people when they went on sale we spent $1000.

now on ticket master my GA ticket is worth $1000ish each. I could make a $5000 profit if We didn’t go 🤔 

littlepotter

But can we talk about how they are all praising her :giveup:

chaeri pls

Archived