press

GP thinks Vegas tickets are too expensive

David Ward

Featured Posts

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FATCAT

Do people not realize that tickets go on resale lmao.

Purr more, hiss less.

PartySick
12 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Do people not realize that tickets go on resale lmao.

No. No they don't lol

🖤

TimisaMonster

To me it would be worth the price if the stage production was better and she had new music out...

To see a JWT 2.0 with a blue wig is not my idea of how I wanna spend my money...

Gaga really from a business stand point needs to give people a reason to see her new show...not just her name 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

River

Well sorry, before ASIB they probably payed her dust and didn't even care to buy them on day 1 when they were cheap, but now when they saw how powerful artist she is and they love her, they complain that resell tickets are expensive..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, River said:

Well sorry, before ASIB they probably payed her dust and didn't even care to buy them on day 1 when they were cheap, but now when they saw how a powerful artist she is and they love her, they complain that resell tickets are expensive..

Ina.gif?format=500w

Serial Chiller
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

It is expensive cos it is secondary market now. Resales.

That is why buying ticket when it opens initially is important.

The initial prices:

GA: $190

Early entry GA: $276

Banquet tables: $799-$900

400's section: $ 82

Gurl how did u even get 82 dollars tix I went at them the moment they opened for public sale and 199 was the lowest for the 400 sections. 300ish for GA :saladga:

RAMROD
4 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

Gurl how did u even get 82 dollars tix I went at them the moment they opened for public sale and 199 was the lowest for the 400 sections. 300ish for GA :saladga:

LM Pre'sales :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

TEETHTEETH
1 hour ago, lgaga1fan said:

All of those tickets are resale.... The tickets were super cheap when they first came out. Got almost front row seats for like 250 each

THIS. If you dont get tickets when they are released, someone else will be selling them for much more. And they are still selling. If you dont have the money, maybe use your time to jump on what you want. No one should feel sorry for you for complaining about prices when you weren't the one waiting for them to go on sale. 

StarstruckIllusion

Well, duh. They cost a lot period, but to say it’s expensive means they think it’s not worth it. Makes sense bc they’re only casual fans. This still isn’t good tho 

Animated GIF

EDIT: wait they’re resales? omg how embarrassing... Gaga getting dragged for no reason. She doesn’t deserve 

giskardsb
39 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

To me it would be worth the price if the stage production was better and she had new music out...

To see a JWT 2.0 with a blue wig is not my idea of how I wanna spend my money...

Gaga really from a business stand point needs to give people a reason to see her new show...not just her name 

The shows are not struggling, seems the business decisions are fine. 

Ack1234

I paid 453 usd for row d in 400 section at beginning of January however since about February the prices went up on ticketmaster a warning came up saying prices may change due to demand when I logged in .

ShockPop

By "gp" does that mean poor people who would never have gone anyway?

JR Gg
1 hour ago, TimisaMonster said:

You don't even realise those are resale ticket prices?

Her ticket prices when it went on sale were perfectly justifiable.

Don't waste money  if you decide that the show isn't great from a few videos. Many other people are willing to splurge to see her.

And ps. Enigma's production is top-notch. It is way better than some arena tours, and should be the best in a THEATRE. 

Siena

I mean they’re not wrong I spent $900 on 2 early entry tickets :/ it was worth every penny and I’m lucky that I’m young and live at home so I don’t have many expenses, but that is crazy. 

Archived