Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6's original release plan *opinion*

BleepBloop

Featured Posts

BleepBloop

Hello GGD, as some of you have probably noticed, the LG6 Discussion thread has gotten a bit less irritating, thanks to me getting myself banned from the site hehe:stalkga:
Anyways, I have decided to return from my "hiatus" way sooner than I intended to, because I've done some thinking and I hate seeing people hopeless, since it makes me hopeless lmao. What I'm about to write is not me trying to convince anyone about anything or get anyone hyped, I just really need to put my thoughts out there lol.

I will start with this: I'm almost convinced that the lead single was supposed to come on the 26th of April and the album this Friday, May 24th before she decided to push stuff back. WHY?

It all starts with Mr.S. On March 13th, he posted the now infamous "April & May". A few days later on March 19th, Speakerphone said that new Gaga music was to come in about 6 weeks, which would have resulted in the single coming on April 26th or May 3rd. But the former is much more plausible,WHY? Well a few days before the 26th of April, Mr.S posted that April isn't happening anymore and that it's been pushed back to May. And as we all know, Mr.S tends to post about things only a few days before they get released (probably to ensure it being true). That's why I think the single was supposed to come on 4/26.

Now onto the album. The album was supposed to come in May, to be precise, on May 24th. Many people didn't believe in the Barnes & Noble item listing or started calling it a fraud after the T spiller revealed that it got pushed back to Fall. But what if I told you that the said listing was an outdated one? Because I certainly do believe soo. For all we know, this push back could already have happened in the middle of April. And the spiller himself said that the info he got wasn't totally up-to-date.

Now let me tell you why I still believe (but am ready for literally nothing) in a single this Friday.
1. The album being pushed back to Fall doesn't necessarily tell us anything about the single's release
2. The layouts are connected to new music AND they are still in place. If she didn't  need them anymore, she would change them.
3. Speakerphone told me on May 5th that he knows that "the single got pushed back, presumably to later in May, but he won't comment on that any further.."
4. Speakerphone said that Miley pushed her release back from 5/10 because of Bieber and Ed Sheeran. She probably also jumped over the 17th because of Halsey and then also skipped the 24th, because of currently unknown reasons. Also, Katy is releasing on the 31st, just one day after Miley. And to some of you thinking that stars and their teams don't know when others are releasing: They do.

Now, what's interesting is the fact that Speakerphone and Mr.S are staying silent about Gaga. This could mean that they literally got nothing and that she's just not releasing, or that they've been silenced by someone. 

And before I conclude this essay, I would appreciate you actually thinking about the stuff I wrote instead of LMAO-ing me:poot: I'm not saying that she really is coming this Friday, since she delayed the release two times already, but more so that the album being pushed back to Fall(September?) doesn't disregard the thought of the single coming this month or perhaps in June. :)

Please stay open-minded with your comments, sorry for the long read and have a nice day, Sneaky:vegas:

And it's just an opinion b*tch

BleepBloop
1 minute ago, Killa said:

You gotta love GGD, the gays and they're egos.

I mean It's pretty obvious that I was joking in the beginning of the thread but, go off

Joshie S

HA release date could be N-E-THING

1DaO.gif

I mean honestly anything i s possible at this point but we will probably never, ever, ever know. 

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

sillynate

Reading this, I am convinced that Speakerphone and Mr S are the new @BorisIsHere 

she knows when others are releasing and she’s giving these dates to hype us for nothing, then when we least expect it... tik tik tik BOOM

Felixorfelicia

I actually don’t think she’s gonna release this friday, but the fact no one is doing anything that day does stay on my mind. 

Tease it to Jesus

DiamondKing
2 hours ago, Sneaky said:

Also, Katy is releasing on the 31st

Who said that? :oprah:

BleepBloop
Just now, DiamondKing said:

Who said that? :oprah:

A reliable insider on Pulse confirmed it and it's probably called "Never Really Over"

BleepBloop

And this Friday is probably also being avoided because of Ed..

ydnmnme

I don’t even know... I still have hope for something this week. It can be on May 23rd-BTW anniversary or May 24th. Even if we don’t get the single, I hope we’ll get an announcement or at least another hint. This pre-era is very ridiculous, with this silence and playing like lg6 doesn’t exist, all rumors being debunked, LG doing corporate gigs and doesn’t communicate with us at all. Literally every normal person wouldn’t even get hopes up, but not Little Monsters:huntyga:

I’m really trying not to think much about it, I’m just gonna wait. But I’m so tired of it tbh. 

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Archived