šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Lady Gaga Performing at Mandalay Bay Convention Center

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

Schwerk
4 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

I don't get why some people are mad because of this? She's like doing a rehearsal for Enigma while getting paid. She is a performer and this is her job and literally most singers does those private shows thing. This actually makes me a bit more confidentĀ for a future tour. At the end of the day she does what she loves aka singing and performing and spreading her message to a different kind of audience. Fans should not dig too much into this

I get your point, what makes it a little upsetting to me is the fact she hasn't planned a new show in Brasil but she can take Enigma out of Vegas just for money. Why not do Enigma at Rock in Rio or another festival to avoid travelling with a whole stage etc.? I don't get it and I'm not even from Brasil.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChromeAngel

If this really is another software people debacle then Iā€™m starting to think thereā€™s something to this that we just donā€™t know yetĀ :oprah:

LGMonster95
Just now, Marjol said:

I get your point, what makes it a little upsetting to me is the fact she hasn't planned a new show in Brasil but she can take Enigma out of Vegas just for money. Why not do Enigma at Rock in Rio or another festival to avoid travelling with a whole stage etc.? I don't get it and I'm not even from Brasil.

Maybe because she had those shows on her contract to do it. There's a lot more reasons behind the doors that we know it

SwissMonster
3 hours ago, AJRocketMan said:

I donā€™t think a tour for LG6 is gonna happen, more likely there will be a third Vegas show that is centered around LG6.

I canā€™t imagine her not touring LG6 tbh... Yes she probably made Vegas cause of her health but I donā€™t think it was the main focus cause we all forget about the fact the she signed the Vegas deal BEFORE her major problems wich caused the cancellation of the last JWT shows.Ā 

I think they never planned Vegas as an alternative for touring. Just an extra. I think almost 100% sure she would Tour LG6Ā 

SwissMonsterĀ®ļø - Creating controversy since 1999

DitaDolla

Ya'll know that performing enigma on events is like rehearsing for her, but she is getting paid for it.

This is a total SMART move and you all will do the same if u had an opportunity.Ā 

So you guys can chill

I mean, if this gets her some extra money :shrug: I know that Gaga uses a part of her money quite well. Let's say Gaga earns $300k a night doing these kind of things (including payments to management, staff, dancers, staging, etc). That means she earned a million this week. I'm okay with that, Gaga has given away millions of dollars in the past, multiple times.

Ā 

But the point raised above that Gaga doesn't bother to go to Brazil while they absolutely love her there is right. I guess Gaga wants to perform for a non-fanbase public every once in a while.

Linus Gaga

To be honest i would feel bad if I paid a lot to see the vegas show, and now some people can watch the same thing in a company event and which is free (i guess?),

Hit me a message and say hi !

S0436
22 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

To be honest i would feel bad if I paid a lot to see the vegas show, and now some people can watch the same thing in a company event and which is free (i guess?),

Iā€™d pay to see Enigma with actual fans surrounding me than corporate executives any time!

organic salad
5 hours ago, Claca said:

Just reminds me of the scene in ASIB when Jackson said he was going to Memphis to do a Corp. gig... which he called, soul crushing work but heā€™s made peace with it.Ā 

I really donā€™t get it.

You don't get it because you're not Lady Gaga.Ā Ā 

Jackson was on his way down. The Grammys didn't want him to perform. Gaga WON 3 Grammys in 2019. Her performance stole the show,Ā per Rolling Stone.Ā 

Jackson also trashed pop music. Don't confuse fiction with real life.

derpmonster

I think she is playing with the idea of taking her Enigma show elsewhere. She might do a small world tour with it which is a good thing.Ā 

I do think that all these corporate gigs feel a bit cheap. She has a lot of money.Ā 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Lazz Monster

i can't with you guys not even being from Brazil but are complaining that she doesn't come hereĀ :ladyhaha:Ā we have enough Brazilian fans saying that she doesn't care about us anymore (as if that were even close to being true)Ā :ladyhaha:

We're far from the Shallow now

Miracle
3 minutes ago, Clumsy Monster said:

I just love her so much!:kara:

Calling Ava Max out

Archived