💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Lady Gaga Performing at Mandalay Bay Convention Center

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

geusst1235
2 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

I guess I just miss shows like artrave that have the hits sprinkled throughout but focus on the theme of the album :lana: ARTPOP had about the same amount of singles as Joanne but JWT focused on her past albums.

I just hope the LG6 tour will be a concept that centers around the album and incorporates all the songs from the album and her hits are the secondary focus.

Well for all we know when LG6 is released Engima could very well get revamped. Besides I don't think there will actually be an LG6 tour at all.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mariomania1234
5 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

I guess I just miss shows like artrave that have the hits sprinkled throughout but focus on the theme of the album :lana: ARTPOP had about the same amount of singles as Joanne but JWT focused on her past albums.

I just hope the LG6 tour will be a concept that centers around the album and incorporates all the songs from the album and her hits are the secondary focus.

Did she not perform most of Joanne on the JWT though. :confused: I thought that tour was very Joanne centric both musically and visually.

The longer she gets into her career, the more she'll have to balance placating the GP audience with her past hits and performing her new material.

Obviously Enigma is going to function more like a greatest hits show as she has no album to promote at the moment.

LordEnigma
1 minute ago, HangWang said:

Well for all we know when LG6 is released Engima could very well get revamped. Besides I don't think there will actually be an LG6 tour at all.

I think there'll be a tour - that's where the artists make the money. But I think if she does it, it's going to be limited dates and during Enigma breaks. But I guess we will see!

geusst1235
Just now, Alexander Levi said:

I think there'll be a tour - that's where the artists make the money. But I think if she does it, it's going to be limited dates and during Enigma breaks. But I guess we will see!

A few shows here and there may be possible or perhaps a short run over seas. However I wouldn't want her to overwork her body again and have a possible fibro flare up.

LordEnigma
2 minutes ago, mariomania1234 said:

Did she not perform most of Joanne on the JWT though. :confused: I thought that tour was very Joanne centric both musically and visually.

The longer she gets into her career, the more she'll have to balance placating the GP audience with her past hits and performing her new material.

She did but the Joanne songs were very front loaded. I went to the concert and had a blast but nothing else except the songs reminded me of Joanne.

KatieJudasGaga4
7 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

The thing with ENIGMA, the description states that she will mainly sing her past hits, not just fan favorites, since ENIGMA is kinda more centered towards the GP. I agree with JWT, that she could've added more songs from the album and maybe shorten her past hits, but I'm sure she will change the setlist in the future, even though I'm okay with it, even though she can shorten some songs

LordEnigma
1 minute ago, HangWang said:

A few shows here and there may be possible or perhaps a short run over seas. However I wouldn't want her to overwork her body again and have a possible fibro flare up.

I agree and I'm not demanding her to tour - but I just think she PROBABLY will tour the album. Just my thoughts.

IAmNotHere1997

Another Enigma show for software people?

Why? Why? Literally why? What was the reason? What the f**k is going on?

Maleficent
16 minutes ago, Admin said:

That's how time works

Well yes and no. She uses the same instrumentation and same themes as the original versions. Some artists, like Madonna, update the sound of their previous hits and incorporate them into the theme and sonics of the tour’s accompanying album. 

I wish Gaga would update the instrumentation of some of her older hits for a more cohesive sounding concert. 

Just reminds me of the scene in ASIB when Jackson said he was going to Memphis to do a Corp. gig... which he called, soul crushing work but he’s made peace with it. 

I really don’t get it.

LordEnigma
1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

The thing with ENIGMA, the description states that she will mainly sing her past hits, not just fan favorites, since ENIGMA is kinda more centered towards the GP. I agree with JWT, that she could've added more songs from the album and maybe shorten her past hits, but I'm sure she will change the setlist in the future, even though I'm okay with it, even though she can shorten some songs

I went into Enigma expecting it to be a "legacy" concert but was hoping for something new. I guess I'm not disappointed in Enigma itself but just wish the Vegas residency was something more...

I love the idea of her having the Jazz residency in Vegas... That was a very smart move.

LordEnigma
3 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

Well yes and no. She uses the same instrumentation and same themes as the original versions. Some artists, like Madonna, update the sound of their previous hits and incorporate them into the theme and sonics of the tours accompanying album. 

I wish Gaga would update the instrumentation of some of her older hits for a more cohesive sounding concert. 

Thanks for putting my thoughts into words.

Maybe she wouldn't change or remix her HUGE hits (Bad Romance/Poker Face) but her more moderate hits like LoveGame or Alejandro could use some remixing/updating.

Joshie S

tumblr_nry9eoE8Eu1sn3ablo2_540.gif

truly a reverse warholian experience :ladyhaha::ally::derpga:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

BabylonHooker

Imagine how tired we are, imagine how tired we are of it

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

Archived