Featured Posts

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Edonis

Megabyte: The Software Ball Tour continues :nooo:

Edit: Nvm, we're going to the Essential Oil Rave :nooo:

Zander

"Amway is an American multi-level marketing company that sells health, beauty, and home care products"

I can't believe none of us managed to find this out that she was performing. We're all flops :selena:

BenG

Amway is not software. They do multi-level marketing for health products

Zander

Also it's interesting she's performing practically the same show at Mandalay Bay... would that not breach a contract of some sort performing at another venue in the same town? :oprah: 

I don't think we'll ever know why she's doing these random gigs. The Apple one I can understand.

The beauty stuff and all these private gigs give me bad vibes.. Makes her look money hungry and less like an artist. 

Quartz
8 minutes ago, Zander said:

"Amway is an American multi-level marketing company that sells health, beauty, and home care products"

I can't believe none of us managed to find this out that she was performing. We're all flops :selena:

She's performing for people who do pyramid schemes? Gaga what is u doin

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

MessyTop
2 minutes ago, symphonia said:

The beauty stuff and all these private gigs give me bad vibes.. Makes her look money hungry and less like an artist. 

I agree. It’s so corporate and cheap. Plus is making Engima an afterthought.  It’s not special anymore. What’s next? Enigma live from GMA concert series?

5 minutes ago, Zander said:

Also it's interesting she's performing practically the same show at Mandalay Bay... would that not breach a contract of some sort performing at another venue in the same town? :oprah:

It’s probably fine cause tickets are not on sale and it’s not a public event. 

David Ward
15 minutes ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

Kween of corporate gigs :vegas:

LG coming in 2020, music not the bling.... tumblr_lwe7cxjiCP1qkejzxo1_500.gif

This gif is creeepy. Her head is looking up while her face is peering down. :ohno:

RAMROD

She really is just warming herself up before ENIGMA start again.

It is good thing anyway, avoid yourself from gettin rusty  over times, and got paid too! :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Gagaplayer315

PrivateEventGa is coming for tributeGa's wig huh

interested steve stoute GIF

TheRealJT

I can’t believe that Gaga started rehearsals for Enigma early just so she could do private shows. 

We kind of lost in the end 

LilyLark
20 minutes ago, OBEY said:

why is she doing these events? 

Honestly wondering if she has money problems or is paranoid about going broke—she practically went broke back in 2011, right? I don't necessarily buy that she makes a 1.5 mil per show in Vegas, either.

That said, not going to shade her for doing corporate gigs—I'm sure her security alone probably cost 500k a year. If she starts doing dictator's weddings then I'll throw shade.

These corporate gigs have been messy, tho, even if the people at Apple were obvs. into her show. She sounds excellent, but the concert banter doesn't necessarily work and then she seems to get kind of self conscious. Then she starts saying things like "some of you may not like my music" and it's awkward (SAP in particular because she was more over the top in how she phrased that sentiment). Some LM on twitter of course tend to seize on and focus on the most awkward lines for some reason, amplify it far more than the crowd singing along, and then PopCrave picks it up and then bad headlines sometimes result (not for Apple since she toned down the banter and the focus was on her Steve Jobs speech, but there were defn. some headlines about her "cussing the crowd" at SAP).

Reginald
22 minutes ago, BenG said:

Amway is not software. They do multi-level marketing for health products

Oh lord 

Queen of essential oils 

Archived