๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Lady Gaga Performing at Mandalay Bay Convention Center

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

LG6 has definitely something to do with technology. She could perform it in any kind of event, but she is doing it in tech related events. So...

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
giskardsb
1 hour ago, finneas said:

@BorisIsHeregurl are you broke or something?ย 

you realize if you release a single you may gain more money, right?

ย 

There is no money anymore in single sales or streams.ย  One show is worth much more in Gaga pocket money.ย  ย It used to be tours were to promote album sales. Now it's flipped. The only money is in tours.ย  thank everyone that decided music should be free.ย 

babymonster

No matter who she performs for and where she does it, she is still doing what she loves and what she does best : singing, dancing, sharing her message with the public. She is always true to herself, as we know her to be.

I'm sure she enjoys the challenge of singing to a crowdย  full of people who sometimes have no idea what she stands for, and not only little monsters. It allows her message to spread beyond the usual.

Kulture Kiari

Honestly, this really upsets me to the point that I had to log back in and comment (I've been lurking but not logging in 'cause I got a new phone and got to lazy to login). I don't know what Gaga or her management are doing, but working for Amway? Y'all have ever been to their events? It's really like a cult. I have because I needed a job asap. They sit down, in a huge event that you have to pay $20 to attend, usually your "future sponsor" pays for that, only for the hosts to ask you in the event to pay lots of money for these books/videos on how to really sell "their products". At the end, they show a video of some random couple saying some crap like "Before this, we were broke. But now. . . " and then it starts showing clips of them flying in fancy aircrafts, being in rich hotels, with a small caption that keeps blinking "THESE ARE ACTORS DRAMATIZING FUTURE EVENTS THAT MAY TAKE PLACE". After the video is over, the hosts keep yelling "HOW ARE WE GOING TO GET RICH?!" and the audience start yelling "AMWAY!" for at least 2 good minutes. I literally saw so many of my co-workers, who were earning so much more than me, believe in this crap, and now, being in malls and parks asking random people "HEY. DO YOU WANT TO BUY THIS NEW MAKE UP? ENERGY DRINK? ITS ALL HEALTHY BECAUSE ITS FROM AMWAY". If she does do this, I will lose so much respect towards her. What happen to music, not the bling? I guess it now turned into "I'll play music as long as they give me bling, even if it's a pyramid scheme company".ย  SMH GAGA #CancelThisMessyCompany

giskardsb

Some of these types of events may be part of her MGM contract.ย 

Vitleysingur
3 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

Wow. I never thought about this. Maybe she wants to finish the contract asap so she managed to fill the slot with these cooperate events. Well, a liddo can only dream this big.ย :selena:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

Mirages

Enigma the private tour...How silly of me thinking she could be working on a new movie or music during her break from Enigmaย :wtfga:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

asana15
3 hours ago, BradleyCooper said:

Did we have any idea this was happening

ย 

FABian

Amway is a multi level marketing company I used to be a part of. I CANNOT like literally CANNOT have believed she is preforming. I dreamt of the day I would come to an Amway event and Lady gaga was performing... wow

GABEL
25 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

This.

It's probably part of her contract and she's obliged to do it

It seems like she's kinda annoyed too in the first private gig because the crowd was there just because it's free

asana15
3 hours ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Another Enigma show for software people?

Why? Why? Literally why? What was the reason? What the f**k is going on?

She's a performer, this is her job.

How is it different from being paid in a piece-meal called tickets collected by Ticketmaster from random strangers and then handed the designated amount to her versus just receiving the same check from a single company for doing the same?

She'll say NO once, she'll say NO twice, they won't ask again.

Plus, MGM is most likely behind this. She could very well be contractually obligated to do these shows.

George Kliavkoff @Kliavkoff

President of Entertainment & Sports at MGM Resorts

ย 

ydnmnme

Iโ€™m okay with this. I just wish sheโ€™d communicate with while doing this "not for fans" stuff...

๐ผ ๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡, ๐’ท๐“Š๐“‰ ๐ผ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰

LGMonster95

I don't get why some people are mad because of this? She's like doing a rehearsal for Enigma while getting paid. She is a performer and this is her job and literally most singers does those private shows thing. This actually makes me a bit more confidentย for a future tour. At the end of the day she does what she loves aka singing and performing and spreading her message to a different kind of audience. Fans should not dig too much into this

Archived