šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Lady Gaga Performing at Mandalay Bay Convention Center

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

JudasJustDance
31 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

Money wise - yes she's making tons of money. But artistically, sheĀ just seems stuck. Her concerts throughout the years have grown more towards relying on her past hits and Enigma is a very "legacy" concert.

I know LG6 is coming and I guess these corporate shows proveĀ she could go on a world tour while having Vegas but it just seems like LG6 would have came sooner had she not had the residency. But that's just my opinion on it.

Obviously enigma is going to be thought as a legacy concert.Ā Ā thereā€™s no new albumĀ Ā along with the tour. YesĀ performances of her old hits like bad romance are usuallyĀ more hyped upĀ Ā versus the other performances in her concerts.Ā but that doesnā€™t mean her concerts rely on them:shrug:Ā The Joanne World tour had a set list of half Joanne songs and her old hits, as did ArtRave.Ā 

Ā 

Coachella would be a adequate example for a concert that ā€œrelyā€™s On her old hitsā€:nick:

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AJRocketMan
33 minutes ago, Admin said:

That's how time works

Sheā€™s only been around for ten years though. She should still be focusing on her new material in her concerts.

27 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

I guess I just miss shows like artrave that have the hits sprinkled throughout but focus on the theme of the albumĀ :lana:Ā ARTPOP had about the same amount of singles as Joanne but JWT focused on her past albums.

I just hope the LG6 tour will be a concept that centers around the album and incorporates all the songs from the album and her hits are the secondary focus.

I donā€™t think a tour for LG6 is gonna happen, more likely there will be a third Vegas show that is centered around LG6.

JudasJustDance
Just now, AJRocketMan said:

She should still be focusing on her new material in her concerts.

Ā 

She isĀ :queenga:

KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, AJRocketMan said:

Sheā€™s only been around for ten years though. She should still be focusing on her new material in her concerts.

How come? In those ten years, she's made some of the most biggest/most impactful songs in history.

LordEnigma
10 minutes ago, JudasJustDance said:

Obviously enigma is going to be thought as a legacy concert.Ā Ā thereā€™s no new albumĀ Ā along with the tour. YesĀ performances of her old hits like bad romance are usuallyĀ more hyped upĀ Ā versus the other performances in her concerts.Ā but that doesnā€™t mean her concerts rely on them:shrug:Ā The Joanne World tour had a set list of half Joanne songs and her old hits, as did ArtRave.Ā 

Ā 

Coachella would be a adequate example for a concert that ā€œrelyā€™s On her old hitsā€:nick:

I guess I just mean that the Monster Ball, BTW Ball , and artRAVE all had distinct sounds and settings. I felt like I was transported to another world and got to live my life there for a few hours.Ā 

I get it, it's easier to make your past hits blend the earlier in your career but when I went to the JWT - it just seemed like I was going to a concert. There was no specific setting and it seemed SOMEWHAT uninspired... Like here's some Joanne songs and my hits. The production value was high but there wasn't much to grasp except the fact you were seeing Gaga live.

For me, Enigma was a step in the right direction... Storyline, deep cuts withĀ hits and a common sonic theme throughout. But I'm just a bit bummed that it seems more about making money...

I'm not trying to **** on her - just hoping to express my thoughts.

AJRocketMan
3 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

How come? In those ten years, she's made some of the most biggest/most impactful songs in history.

She absolutely did. As for what I meant, I donā€™t know... When Gaga performed Bad Romance last at the Super Bowl and at Coachella, I felt like it was too soon in her career to do so. I can understand if it was Bruce Springsteen, but she had an album to promote and I thought it was odd she didnā€™t make the Joanne singles the main priority during those opportunities. It took me by surprise.

Damon

@BorisIsHeregurl are you broke or something?Ā 

you realize if you release a single you may gain more money, right?

Ā 

... and now i just sit in silence.

chiuga

B1tch spent most of time on ASIB and promos last year but got paid beans for it. She did'tĀ  get to do a tour for the soundtrack either so there you go. The production for Enigma probably costs similar to her usual big tours but there are less shows and seats in comparison so she's doing these commercial gigs toĀ balance them out.

LordEnigma
10 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

She absolutely did. As for what I meant, I donā€™t know... When Gaga performed Bad Romance last at the Super Bowl and at Coachella, I felt like it was too soon in her career to do so. I can understand if it was Bruce Springsteen, but she had an album to promote and I thought it was odd she didnā€™t make the Joanne singles the main priority during those opportunities. It took me by surprise.

Yeah I agree with this. It's not the worst thing but it just seems like "remember who I used to be?" rather than let's focus on where I'm at now.

Maybe it's just because Superbowl, Coachella, and Enigma all happened right after one another. Had LG6 dropped, then LG6 tour, then Enigma happened... the storyline may not have felt so repetitive.

But obviously Gaga is doing well for herself and I'm glad she's finding a way to perform without sacrificing her health. Maybe I'm just thirsty for new music.

LordEnigma
4 minutes ago, chiuga said:

B1tch spent most of time on ASIB and promos last year but got paid beans for it. She did'tĀ  get to do a tour for the soundtrack either so there you go. The production for Enigma probably costs similar to her usual big tours but there are less shows and seats in comparison so she's doing these commercial gigs toĀ balance them out.

But Enigma doesn't have any of the costs of traveling... I'm sure Enigma is much less expensive than one of her world tours.

I'm sure it's just more aboutĀ getting paid to rehearse.

TimisaMonster
1 hour ago, Alexander Levi said:

Money wise - yes she's making tons of money. But artistically, sheĀ just seems stuck. Her concerts throughout the years have grown more towards relying on her past hits and Enigma is a very "legacy" concert.

I know LG6 is coming and I guess these corporate shows proveĀ she could go on a world tour while having Vegas but it just seems like LG6 would have came sooner had she not had the residency. But that's just my opinion on it.

Not only that but the THEME of ENIGMA doesnt even make sense until we get the new album...I feel the show was made for that and less past hits but until them that's what we get....a greatest hits residency with some weird cyberpunk theme spread across it...idk...I agree but keep in mind the also took on ASIB and award season took up a lot of her time...every other week she was promoting or going to receive and award somewhere or give a speechĀ 

I thought after ASIB and award season she would have started the new album era but then she broke up with Christian and I feel that made her crawl back in her head and rethink LG6 again (pre Joanne 2.0)Ā 

Now we just sit here and wait while GAGA returns to ENIGMA once again with no new music and an alleged HAUS BEAUTY line coming out soon...

I'm bored and that's sad cuz she has a lot of things going on but nothing related to her new music and that's what I feel is upsetting fans...

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

shane_c

I think this stuff may have been planned in the period after the Super Bowl. She cashed in on the response to that and signed the Vegas contract and probably these corporate gigs too. At that point her she probably didn't know if she'd ever be really big again and have the earning power she had during The Fame/Monster and BTW again.

Then ASIB happened which they never expected and shes huge again. If she would have known that was going to happen she may have not done any of this stuff (Vegas, SAP, House Beauty...). But she committed too it then in 2017-early 2018, signed contracts, so now she has do it.

VTV

Televise it this time Gagz

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

ydnmnme

Good for her. Sheā€™s rehearsing for Enigma and getting paid, saving the rest of time for working on Haus Beauty and new musicĀ :oops:

š¼ š’¹š‘œš“ƒ'š“‰ š“Œš’¶š“ƒš“ƒš’¶ š’·š‘’ š’¶š“š‘œš“ƒš‘’ š’»š‘œš“‡š‘’š“‹š‘’š“‡, š’·š“Šš“‰ š¼ š’øš’¶š“ƒ š’·š‘’ š“‰š‘œš“ƒš’¾š‘”š’½š“‰

Archived