💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Lady Gaga Performing at Mandalay Bay Convention Center

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

LilyLark
16 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

She really is just warming herself up before ENIGMA start again.

It is good thing anyway, avoid yourself from gettin rusty  over times, and got paid too! :fan:

Yeah, I don't get dragging her for doing some corporate gigs—especially as nearly all the singers do it. She gets paid and it serves as a rehearsal, and as long as it isn't the private party of some dictator who gives a sh*t imo.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River

The Call Center People World Tour :diane:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

fivefoottwo

her next move after winning an oscar and serving the best MET entrance of all time is a series of private corporate events huh :selena:

giskardsb
25 minutes ago, Zander said:

Also it's interesting she's performing practically the same show at Mandalay Bay... would that not breach a contract of some sort performing at another venue in the same town? :oprah: 

I don't think we'll ever know why she's doing these random gigs. The Apple one I can understand.

Mandalay Bay and the Park Theater are both owned by MGM.

fivefoottwo

well met me think of it as her getting paid to rehearse for actual Enigma shows :huntyga: more budget for LG6 i hope 

Tyler1992

I mean there is no risk in doing these shows, it's not like it's on anyones radar, and it prevents her from getting rusty before her shows in front of fans at the actual Enigma :shrug:

LordEnigma

I'm sorry it's just kind of annoying. The Vegas thing seems to be putting a big block in her career and Im kind of over it.

I'm glad she's performing and doing her thing but if she stays in Vegas for the next 3 years... I doubt there will be much growth.

Musicisfreedom
37 minutes ago, Vitleysingur said:

Maybe she went bankrupt after self-funding LG6 aka a visual album  

My faith has been restored. :flop:

lOtQCkZf_o.gif

Bitch I'm Madonna

KatieJudasGaga4
19 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

The Vegas thing seems to be putting a big block in her career and Im kind of over it

Can you explain this? I literally don't see how it's putting a big block in her career when she is making millions of dollars doing it.

dit
47 minutes ago, Vitleysingur said:

Maybe she went bankrupt after self-funding LG6 aka a visual album  

My faith has been restored. :flop:

We wish but we know the reality is we will get 2 singles and 2 and a half mvs and one webcam recorded video :cryga: 

LordEnigma
11 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Can you explain this? I literally don't see how it's putting a big block in her career when she is making millions of dollars of doing it.

Money wise - yes she's making tons of money. But artistically, she just seems stuck. Her concerts throughout the years have grown more towards relying on her past hits and Enigma is a very "legacy" concert.

I know LG6 is coming and I guess these corporate shows prove she could go on a world tour while having Vegas but it just seems like LG6 would have came sooner had she not had the residency. But that's just my opinion on it.

Admin
8 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

Her concerts throughout the years have grown more towards relying on her past hits

That's how time works

LordEnigma
1 minute ago, Admin said:

That's how time works

I guess I just miss shows like artrave that have the hits sprinkled throughout but focus on the theme of the album :lana: ARTPOP had about the same amount of singles as Joanne but JWT focused on her past albums.

I just hope the LG6 tour will be a concept that centers around the album and incorporates all the songs from the album and her hits are the secondary focus.

Archived