💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Lady Gaga Performing at Mandalay Bay Convention Center

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

ChromaticaPunk
22 hours ago, CannaeDrive said:

Well, she is in demand, which is a good thing obviously.

no no no no she see's that no new music is needed to make money lg6 will be delayed to eternity.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fivefoottwo
7 hours ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

no no no no she see's that no new music is needed to make money lg6 will be delayed to eternity.

yeah because gaga sacrificed everything to become an artist cos she was desperate to be rich...:bye:

katy666
On 5/21/2019 at 7:29 AM, devilrhino said:

I wish she'd cater to her core fanbase again 😑

No offense. I think catering to core fanbase is setting her up for failure. When I were flying from New York to London late March, more than half of the folks on the plane were watching ASIB. Then I realized why Adele is so popular, because she doesn’t have a core fanbase, she could sell to anyone regardless of age, gender and sexual orientation. 

BOMSHELL

Y’all know she’s got bills to pay right? Not everything needs to be artsy fartsy all the time. Live a little gorls, get a paycheck 

tiffany pollard im here GIF

LeoFameMonster

watch her be trying to make all this money so she can retire and have babies 

it's not like we weren't warned hunty

LG 6 to 33 is cancelled 

giphy.gif

ThoughtfulThoroughHyrax-size_restricted.

tumblr_lgl0bkrUAa1qdso8uo1_500.gif

LordEnigma
19 hours ago, katy666 said:

No offense. I think catering to core fanbase is setting her up for failure. When I were flying from New York to London late March, more than half of the folks on the plane were watching ASIB. Then I realized why Adele is so popular, because she doesn’t have a core fanbase, she could sell to anyone regardless of age, gender and sexual orientation. 

So she should conform to mainstream standards for success? That's like everything GAGA is against.

Aphrodizy26
On 5/20/2019 at 10:59 PM, GagainsiderNYC said:

I agree. It’s so corporate and cheap. Plus is making Engima an afterthought.  It’s not special anymore. What’s next? Enigma live from GMA concert series?

It’s probably fine cause tickets are not on sale and it’s not a public event. 

Have you considered maybe with the profit not being what it used to be with streams she’s investing into next album cycle and Haus Beauty? She’s not gonna half ass Haus Beauty and the fans are demanding so much next era wise I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s trying to find good quality. With as much accolades as Ariana has received look at the production value of her tour. 

Archived