Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Make sure to vote for Gaga (MTV Movie Awards)

LateToCult

Featured Posts

OnionGirl

She just retweeted this

She clearly wants us to vote. She doesn’t have an Enigma show that day so she can attend and collect her award

DutchHooker
38 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

@DutchHooker Why did you LMAO me? Do you really have your head that far up your own ass?

Well it's quite funny that you ask GGD members to vote for someone else then Gaga.. it's a perfect illusion.

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

nodandsmile
2 hours ago, AJRocketMan said:

Gaga doesn’t deserve it in my opinion. Amandla Stenberg in ‘The Hate U Give’ was incredible. So much better than Gaga. Amandla really deserves this award in my opinion, so if anything, I hope you guys vote for her instead. Let’s use our powers as a fan base to lift up someone else instead.

THAT performance

lovelace GIF

caulixtla

I voted, because Gaga asked us Little Monsters to vote for her. So, if my vote can give her a little more happiness and joy, I’m there and I’m voting. But also, don’t forget her previous tweet about the BTWF and mental health awareness.

My music: https://caulixtla.com/music

beaublue
3 hours ago, AJRocketMan said:

This isn’t about that. After a year of such great movies, I truly believe other people deserve it more than Gaga. Gaga has already won enough. She doesn’t need to win more. And A Star Is Born really isn’t that good compared to The Hate U Give and BlacKkKlansman. Those two were incredibly profound compared to the predictability of ASIB.

“She’s already won enough” oh god... that’s just like saying people deserve an award just for participating... sorry but the best movie should win because of the talent, not because someone else has enough awards 🤦🏻‍♂️

AJRocketMan
2 hours ago, lovedillon said:

“She’s already won enough” oh god... that’s just like saying people deserve an award just for participating... sorry but the best movie should win because of the talent, not because someone else has enough awards 🤦🏻‍♂️

Exactly. And A Star Is Born isn’t the best movie. It doesn’t have a lot of replay value imo. After watching it three times, it got old. The Hate U Give and BlacKkKlansman were miles better. Gaga doesn’t deserve the award compared to Amandla, full stop. Amandla is far and away more talented than Gaga at acting, by galaxies and galaxies. Gaga can only shine if the script compliments her, whereas Amandla can save a terrible script with her radiating talent. Even better? The Hate U Give had a perfect script. The Hate U Give and BlacKkKlansmen are by far the best movies I’ve seen come out of 2018. I love Gaga because of her music, not her acting. She isn’t deserving of the awards compared to her contenders, period.

KatieJudasGaga4
9 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

Exactly. And A Star Is Born isn’t the best movie. It doesn’t have a lot of replay value imo. After watching it three times, it got old. The Hate U Give and BlacKkKlansman were miles better. Gaga doesn’t deserve the award compared to Amandla, full stop. Amandla is far and away more talented than Gaga at acting, by galaxies and galaxies. Gaga can only shine if the script compliments her, whereas Amandla can save a terrible script with her radiating talent. Even better? The Hate U Give had a perfect script. The Hate U Give and BlacKkKlansmen are by far the best movies I’ve seen come out of 2018. I love Gaga because of her music, not her acting. She isn’t deserving of the awards compared to her contenders, period.

Please don't downgrade Gaga's acting/talent just because you have a different opinion. It's so sick that her fans always need to do that while comparing her to someone else. Just say "I think _____ deserves to win" and you could do that without saying Gaga's acting doesn't deserve awards or this person is miles better than Gaga. I always see you do that with Gaga and I sometimes feel like you don't appreciate Gaga at all.

AJRocketMan
1 hour ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Please don't downgrade Gaga's acting/talent just because you have a different opinion. It's so sick that her fans always need to do that while comparing her to someone else. Just say "I think _____ deserves to win" and you could do that without saying Gaga's acting doesn't deserve awards or this person is miles better than Gaga. I always see you do that with Gaga and I sometimes feel like you don't appreciate Gaga at all.

Maybe I don’t appreciate her anymore. 😢 And yeah, that was a harsh comment.

riotx
6 hours ago, AJRocketMan said:

Maybe I don’t appreciate her anymore. 😢 And yeah, that was a harsh comment.

Why are you here?

AJRocketMan
6 hours ago, mariariot said:

Why are you here?

Because of her incredible, revolutionary past. I feel her pursuit of becoming a legend has really taken away what was so great about her as a contemporary artist whose primary focus was always the here and the now. I never thought in a million years she would become an Everyman. After the ARTPOP backlash, I honestly believed she would become a niche artist and carve out her own lane in the music industry, the way Martha Wash did. Before C2C, AHS, Joanne, and ASIB all happened. She doesn’t do the social commentary, the avant-garde, high-conceptuality, and the cutting-edge anymore. It really sucks seeing your heroes give up the mantle that they once fully embraced.

If the new persona and style is what you love about her, that’s great. It’s your opinion and no one can take that away from you. And no one can take away mine.

Archived