Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Make sure to vote for Gaga (MTV Movie Awards)

LateToCult

Featured Posts

LateToCult

http://www.mtv.com/movie-and-tv-awards/vote/

Are y’all voting for Gagz? I usually see tons of fans tweeting and retweeting about voting for Gaga but I haven’t seen anything this time. Idk if my mutuals are just being silent or if the fanbase just doesn’t care enough about this award.

Vote gays! Do y’all wanna lose to Sandra Bullock? Or worse, Rami? :grr:

KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, LateToCult said:

Vote gays! Do y’all wanna lose to Sandra Bullock?  :grr:

Or Rami

LateToCult
1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Or Rami

The shame if that happens. :selena:

PunkTheFunk

I will!

2078201084_yesgagafinal1.thumb.gif.f0c8d

"voting is not available in your location"

giphy.gif

LateToCult
1 minute ago, PunkTheFunk said:

I will!

2078201084_yesgagafinal1.thumb.gif.f0c8d

"voting is not available in your location"

giphy.gif

Girl, maybe that’s why our Brazilian sisters haven’t spammed my tl with voting tweets.  :bradley:

SharkmanthaC

I didn't know about this.  Apparently you can vote everyday?

Best Movie :triggered:

she/her/hers

James Gibson

That's what happens when they don't let us good sis brazillians take the vote :bye:

Please american monsters don't embarrass us by letting fake teeth cosplay take this one aswell :saladga: that performance should be erased from our memories

AJRocketMan

Gaga doesn’t deserve it in my opinion. Amandla Stenberg in ‘The Hate U Give’ was incredible. So much better than Gaga. Amandla really deserves this award in my opinion, so if anything, I hope you guys vote for her instead. Let’s use our powers as a fan base to lift up someone else instead.

Reality
Just now, AJRocketMan said:

Gaga doesn’t deserve it in my opinion. Amandla Stenberg in ‘The Hate U Give’ was incredible. So much better than Gaga. Amandla really deserves this award in my opinion, so if anything, I hope you guys vote for her instead. Let’s use our powers as a fan base to lift up someone else instead.

Bold of you to make such a statement on a Gaga forum

sassy GIF

🖤👹

JR Gg
22 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

Wrong forum sis. :ladyhaha:

AJRocketMan
28 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Bold of you to make such a statement on a Gaga forum

sassy GIF

7 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

Wrong forum sis. :ladyhaha:

This isn’t about that. After a year of such great movies, I truly believe other people deserve it more than Gaga. Gaga has already won enough. She doesn’t need to win more. And A Star Is Born really isn’t that good compared to The Hate U Give and BlacKkKlansman. Those two were incredibly profound compared to the predictability of ASIB.

Reality

6 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

This isn’t about that. After a year of such great movies, I truly believe other people deserve it more than Gaga. Gaga has already won enough. She doesn’t need to win more. And A Star Is Born really isn’t that good compared to The Hate U Give and BlacKkKlansman. Those two were incredibly profound compared to the predictability of ASIB.

It was only a joke :sweat: 

I did not watch The Hate U Give or BlacKkKlansman, so I don't know whether or not those movies/actors deserve more recognition & awards than ASIB/Gaga.

🖤👹

Archived