Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I need a break

MrHappy

Featured Posts

dynamite

"she missed her opportunity after the met gala" 

Do you think she's sitting on a finished album? :saladga: it's not ready!

Jadeykins

I don't really get why her taking a break is making everyone have dramatic meltdowns.

and i remember the black hole when we waited for Joanne so after that this isn't even a big deal :laughga:

Schizophonic
11 minutes ago, dynamite said:

"she missed her opportunity after the met gala" 

Do you think she's sitting on a finished album? :saladga: it's not ready!

i´m pretty sure she sits at least on a ready to go single and a video.

ElectricKing

lol, i don't understand this thread?

do you think gaga is going to press a button on her 'pop hit making machine' and out will come a new song? making good music takes time and with a credibility of hers, she's not just going to release anything.

gaga is probably taking a mental health break as well - it's healthy to do that.

chill out bruh and go listen to other music. she'll call when she's ready.

15 minutes ago, Jadeykins said:

I don't really get why her taking a break is making everyone have dramatic meltdowns.

and i remember the black hole when we waited for Joanne so after that this isn't even a big deal :laughga:

Agreed. It's not that serious.

dynamite
17 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

i´m pretty sure she sits at least on a ready to go single and a video.

Based on what?

lavenderblondee

Having gone through the BTW to ARTPOP to Joanne withdrawal...I feel indestructible when it comes to waiting for new music :huntyga:  really though, ASIB soundtrack has sustained me, I don't think I'd be this patient if it weren't for that.

HotLikeMexico

Also we legit just had a movie (a ****ing SMASH HIT) ... a soundtrack with NEW music, she just did the MetGALA, and has a residency. We legit have been given so much ****. She’s also been a feature for two songs, she’s covered a song, and no one is talking about it. 

But y’all are sitting here like she ain’t giving us anything. When she’s legit been FEEDING us. 

Judas Society

I understand. I don't know you so I don't know if you're a student or you're a working adult, but I've been a monster long enough to know that we will never know when she will release new music. Everyone thought during the Joanne era she was gonna release something in February, then it came and passed. Then we thought it would be a summer bop. That too came and passed. Finally when we just start to not care, she launched her website and started teasing Perfect Illusion. And that was a month before releasing it.

So, you never know when she will release it. My take is just enjoy other music while waiting and you'll feel better. I have way too many commitments in my life right now to be too bothered about her not releasing any. Still bothered coz just last weekend I start to feel restless coz she hasn't teased anything since her "pregnant" tweet and she seemed detached even when she's performing in the tech events for coins. She may be handling fibromyalgia complications again or she's doing all the gritty work for the foundation of Haus Beauty before music business coz they need to go hand in hand for promotion on both sides. Starting a beauty line may be more work than filming promo for music or music videos. The recording may have been 90% done and the others will be recording bits and pieces in her home studio for touch-up. So at the end of the day, I'll just distract myself with other music or TV/Movies.

giskardsb

breaks are actually ok, everybody should take one once in a while to get a bit of perspective.   GGD will still be here when you decide to come back. 

RoverLoader

Actually be thankful she isn't releasing now. There are too many pop queens all releasing at this time: Madonna, Pink, Taylor Swift and now Katy perry is teasing. Im thinking June/July could be better for Gaga.

RAMROD

Unpopular opinion, but I rather her not tease anything. It also saves people from getting delulu with their expectation which will backfire on her in the end as per usual, cos these people like to blame her for not meeting their basic expectation. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

FATCAT
6 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Unpopular opinion, but I rather her not tease anything. It also saves people from getting delulu with their expectation which will backfire on her in the end as per usual, cos these people like to blame her for not meeting their basic expectation. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. 

It's definitely not an unpopular opinion. Her dropping a new layout on EVERYTHING and then disappearing was weird af and got everyone (including myself) set with some expectations of some kind of announcement or teasing of some kind soon. If she'd had done nothing, or at the very least calmed people down by axing it in the butt before it took off, this entire fan base could have waited a year at the least. People just need to be patient and realize that until we have a concrete date, it's not coming til 2020.

Purr more, hiss less.

Archived