💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I need a break

MrHappy

Featured Posts

MrHappy

I need a break, becouse I dont think anyting new will come soon. Every morning as soon as I wake up, I check the fan pages, and Im dissapointed every moning couse there is no new news about LG6 or anything about Gaga, She's doesnt even share a single selfie or photo like when shes recording new track or when shes in the studio just for excite. I stard to lose my exciment abot LG6. I know strategically its not right time for releasing new album or single, But Im bored latest fall release dates, I want to dance with new Gaga song when the summer comes. Also shes tweeted about new album mounths ago and now shes not talking about it. I feel so bored and depressive. Do you feel like me?

(Sorry for bad English)

theahsfan

Totally, she could tease us on her Instagram story or sumn with studio photos but instead she blacks everything out unless she's going to some private tech convention to perform Enigma:saladga:

She tweeted the LG6 tweet over TWO months ago. And wasted the opportunity to drop something around the MET Gala, which surely would've gone top 3 from all the hype she was getting

Her team and her decision to withhold new music this long is absolutely ridiculous 

MrHappy
Just now, theahsfan said:

Totally, she could tease us on her Instagram story or sumn with studio photos but instead she blacks everything out unless she's going to some private tech convention to perform Enigma:saladga:

She tweeted the LG6 tweet over TWO months ago. And wasted the opportunity to drop something around the MET Gala, which surely would've gone top 3 from all the hype she was getting

She is missed all oppotunity like met gala or after the oscar

Reality

Honestly, what you need to do is not stress out over it. My overall excitement for LG6 has gone down significantly as well, but at the same time, she'll release it whenever she feels like it's totally ready. Yeah, she did miss some big opportunities to release somethingbut I'm not too mad/disappointed about that.

When she does finally release something, we'll all be happy about it anyways.

🖤👹

theahsfan
Just now, MrHappy said:

She is missed all oppotunity like met gala or after the oscar

I don't think she should've released right after the Oscars bc of Shallow going #1 but definitely sometime in April or the Friday before the Met Gala... now we're nearing June and all we're getting is candids of her going in a plane to tech conventions.

Reginald

I totally agree.

I hope her team has something planned (keyword, planned :grr:) out to make sure that LG6 doesn't fly underneath anyone's radar 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

davflz

it's getting kind of ridiculous at this point :poot: I think if nothing comes until the end of the month I'm officially off the hype train until the end of summer/fall. I don't know why she is holding onto it so long, especially considering the competion that is coming later in the year :air: 

Spoiler

I swear to god if LG6 ends up getting overshadowed by Adele or Riri, I- :bradley:

AshIey

Just focus on other things so you don’t get disappointed every day. Then when something is announced you’ll be excited. :) Basically don’t obsess over it.

LilyLark

Listen to new music, do volunteer work, and cut back on checking down on fan pages. You won't get disappointed if you don't let the fake "insiders" or overboard speculation hype you up.

Taylor, Beyonce (Lion King), Madonna (Interscope), Miley, and more are releasing within the next few months. It sounds like Rih isn't even coming until next year. The only person who is kind of a ? is Adele. Gaga's likely not dropping for a few months as it is so crowded right now with new releases.

KatieJudasGaga4

Listen to the ASIB soundtrack, you know, the music we got not that long ago.

ChromeAngel

I don’t get it, I’m literally the exact opposite. For me it’ll just make it more exciting when it drops because we’ll be so desperate for music by then 

Monsterish

Don't get obsessed with it :sleep: LG6 will come when Gaga wants it. 

Keep watching/listening A Star Is Born or find new music or TV series til LG6's Era :yay:

You do realise that most artist release every 2 years. We had ASIB not long ago the only thing that makes me not want to come on this site is monsters like you.

Archived