1. 1. Who should win ?

• Yvie Oddly
    • Brooke Lynne Hytes
    • Silky Ganache
    • A'keria Davenport

Featured Posts

latina twilight

Who do I want to win? Yvie.

Who do I think it's the most deserving (track record wise)? Brooke.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

The right answer is

I am bored with Brooke's pirouette at this point. Yvie have more tricks up her sleeves. And she actually have the actual C.U.N.T :applause:

#FREEBRITNEY

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Wolf

Rooting for Yvie, mainly because I like her aesthetic and the way she thinks. Plus, I think she would make the most out of her reign, just like Sasha did. 

Brooke though has the better track record and is more polished. But I think Yvie's personality is just captivating and you just never know what to expect with her.

Luna Lovegood

Manila Luzon 

luna’s advocate

Bear

I'd like Brooke or Yvie :giveup:

I'm not sure who the winner will be, but it's definitely not the viewers this season :poot:

I'm rooting for Yvie. Such an insanely talented queen. I like Brooke, but I was kinda growing tired of seeing the ballet stuff all the time

Team Yvie !!! :kiss:

she’s been slaying in everything so far and her Carissima Unique Nerve Talent has been on point so far 👌👌drag race yvie oddly GIF by Vulture.com

Married the Night

Yvie brings something new and exciting to the table that we haven’t seen since Sharron. Very raw but original. I love her. 

But to me, Brooke is the clear winner.

1 hour ago, Sepsami said:

whatever happened to top 3? :neyde: I hate the top 4 formats 

Ikr i still don't understand why it was top 5 this season, it has been to 4 since season 9. Personally i think its because the producers want Brooke vs Vanjie. It fell flat anyway since this season has been limping to the finale since Nina left.

Diamonster

I like Yvie more as a winner because she has a style and a brand, as oppose to Brooke who’s kinda bland, but I don’t care who wins, I like both! And as long as it’s not Silky I’d even take A’keria, though for most the season I didn’t even notice her 

Archived