Who should be crowned ?  

206 members have voted

1. 1. Who should win ?

• Yvie Oddly
    • Brooke Lynne Hytes
    • Silky Ganache
    • A'keria Davenport

Featured Posts

Who would you like to see win RuPaul's Drag Race season 11 ? Mine would have to be Yvie Oddly, i was team Brooke at first as she has 3 challenge wins but Yvie was just incredible in the last episode plus she represents something different in the way Sharon did. 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gam

Brooke or Yvie for sure, i'd be happy with each one

But if Silky wins... I might have a breakdown  :poot:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

PlastiscGuy

Yvie for the win. I don't know, I really liked Brooke at first, but her personality or lack of it... It just doesn't work for me.

On the other hand, Yvie deserves it a lot. She might have not had many wins this season, but she's truly deserving. Although, if she looses, that means, we'd get to see her one more time in a future All Stars, and that would be great.

PG.

RahrahWitch

Brooke seems like the most obvious choice, or maybe even Yvie but I think it's going to Brooke, she checks the most boxes for me personally.

HotLikeMexico

I love both Yvie and Brooke.

Brooke will probably win because of track record, but Yvie brings something different, similar to Sharon, as someone has mentioned.

But since the show has gotten mainstream, Ru has been pulling **** out of his ass, so to get more people talking and to piss people off, I have a terrible feeling Silky is going to win. I think that will be the gag of the season and Im not here for it.

imitalian

Brooke so Yvie gets on All Stars:huntyga:

But really, Brooke is already a seasoned queen and I can't see her grow too much from where she is now so I'm curious to see what  Yvie  would bring in a future All Stars season. 

JoeMo

I want Brooklyn to win but I think Yvie might take the crown.

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

rumours

I’d be fine with any of them winning except for Silkie. For me, her runways were just not good this season at all. 

9 minutes ago, imitalian said:

Brooke so Yvie gets on All Stars:huntyga:

But really, Brooke is already a seasoned queen and I can't see her grow too much from where she is now so I'm curious to see what  Yvie  would bring in a future All Stars season. 

Yes. I approve. 

@RuPaul, you listening? :excuseu:

aaron l

I was saying Yvie because I want to see her more & growth on All Stars. However, this last challenge reminded me of why I was team Yvie to begin with. Want the bitch to get a crown. :gayhat:

Phong Le

Track wise Yvie would win she has only lipsync once while Brooke has twice. Also Yvie has a better brand than Brooke. 

Statistically Brooke has the better track record with 3 Wins and never being "safe" with critiques even though she was in the bottom twice

Yvie on the other hand has only been in the bottom once and has had almost all positive critiques during her run but she only has one win

I'm team Yvie on this one because of her brand and aesthetic, another "werido" with a crown would be pretty awesome besides who's to argue with if the gp wants her to win more than Brooke

Spoiler

A'Keria for All Stars :messga: underrated this season

"THANKS FOR HOLDING MY HAND"

• Admin changed the title to Who should win RPDR S11?

Archived