1. 1. Who should win ?

• Yvie Oddly
    • Brooke Lynne Hytes
    • Silky Ganache
    • A'keria Davenport

Featured Posts

LordEnigma
25 minutes ago, Vegas said:

Yvie because I’m done with super polished queens. We need more interesting drag queens on drag race because it has got to the point of boredom where every new queen reminds you of an older one. 

Well on World of Wonder, Yvie now has 31k likes and Brooke has 17k (and Brooke is the second most liked post). Although these are just likes, I feel like this will really influence RuPaul and the producers ESPECIALLY since their ratings are plateauing.

And Yvie's also in first with likes on the RPDR insta... I'm really hoping she pulls through on the lip sync!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheRealJT
50 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

What exactly does silky bring to the table that's new or fresh? She could barely lip sync for her life :laughga:

Personality and improvising skills. Which is something extremely lacking this season. There’s never been a drag race winner like Silky. 

Sharon Needles and Sasha does everything Yvie does but 200% better. 

Aquaria is a mega version of Brooke. Better dancer, better looks and actually is confident. 

A’keria is just adequate at everything. Jack of trades master of none.

Now I’m not saying Silky is prefect. She’s pretty bad a scripted scenes and her looks in the second half of the season have been kind of tragic. BUT even though she is covered in imperfections she still shines.  I’m proudly on team Silky! (I’d be ok if Yvie won though cause her part in Queens Everywhere was amazing) 

LordEnigma
10 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Personality and improvising skills. Which is something extremely lacking this season. There’s never been a drag race winner like Silky. 

Sharon Needles and Sasha does everything Yvie does but 200% better. 

Aquaria is a mega version of Brooke. Better dancer, better looks and actually is confident. 

A’keria is just adequate at everything. Jack of trades master of none.

Now I’m not saying Silky is prefect. She’s pretty bad a scripted scenes and her looks in the second half of the season have been kind of tragic. BUT even though she is covered in imperfections she still shines.  I’m proudly on team Silky! (I’d be ok if Yvie won though cause her part in Queens Everywhere was amazing) 

Well Silky is not winning :ladyhaha:

She has zero chance of winning in two weeks so I wouldn't get your hopes up. But you can like whoever you like :vegas:

TheRealJT
4 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

Well Silky is not winning :ladyhaha:

She has zero chance of winning in two weeks so I wouldn't get your hopes up. But you can like whoever you like :vegas:

Lol I mean in my original post in this thread I said she probably won’t win. 

But she deserves it :green:

LordEnigma
Just now, Vroom Vroom said:

Lol I mean in my original post in this thread I said she probably won’t win. 

But she deserves it :green:

Meh - she has some of the worst runways I've ever seen. The only thing she has is really personality and painting a mug. Past that her ideas and concepts don't really do anything or mean much except "I'm pretty"

thewho
4 hours ago, Gam said:

Brooke or Yvie for sure, i'd be happy with each one

But if Silky wins... I might have a breakdown  :poot:

ATTITUDE CHECK?
Yes that'll be $56.75 for hogging up camera time from Nina West :trollga:

• Admin changed the title to Who should win RPDR S11?
ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

This season was pretty bad. I read the spoilers for the finale and Ru pretty much lost his mind and missed a BIG opportunity to do.........something :ohwell:

Yvie is definitely the best of the bunch, unique looks, her last episode dance had me vomiting I was gagging so hard. But it's a damn shame Silky is in this top 4 over Shuga and Nina West. The last season cast was so much better than this nonsense. And Vanjie was utterly disappointing :interestinga: 

uo111
1 hour ago, Vroom Vroom said:

The DELUSION!

I am no Brooklyn fan, but omg what is this statement.

eeaarrllaalloo

YVIE AND BROOKE

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

A Real Panda

Omg yeess team yvie all the way. From the start i was team brooke but as the season went i loved yvie more. 

RuPaul
5 hours ago, rumours said:

I’d be fine with any of them winning except for Silkie. For me, her runways were just not good this season at all. 

Yes. I approve. 

@RuPaul, you listening? :excuseu:

creeping octavia spencer GIF by #MAmovie

Just kidding, #BrookeLynnfortheWin. 

HotLikeMexico
3 hours ago, Vegas said:

Yvie because I’m done with super polished queens. We need more interesting drag queens on drag race because it has got to the point of boredom where every new queen reminds you of an older one. 

But Yvie is similar to Sharon Needles.

Archived