• Brooke Lynne Hytes
    • Silky Ganache
    • A'keria Davenport

Featured Posts

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheRealJT

They are all so boring. The only one that brings something new to the table is Silky. Silky has no chance though cause it all depends on lip syncing abilities and she is awful at it. 

thatfoxyfeeling

Yvie or Brooke, I don’t care who wins I want to see these two lip sync for the crown cause it will be epic. :tony:

Angelm

Brooke or Akeria, but I have a feeling that Yvie will win.

Y’all aren’t ready for what we are going to get in the finale :nooo: if you know it; don’t spoil it for everyone else :kara:

gagzus

I’m not even bothered who wins this time around tbh I feel like the season should’ve ended 3 episodes ago 💀 I just want this to be over so we can move onto Drag Race UK and AS5 so Cracker or Shea can win

weed

hmm... if Yvie wins I can for sure see Brooke winning All Stars imo. Or vice versa, so either of them honestly.

Silky, no. Akeria, she has been consistent but she doesn't have a winning aura idk, served some good looks but overall just decent imo

TheRealJT
2 minutes ago, neptugne said:

hmm... if Yvie wins I can for sure see Brooke winning All Stars imo. Or vice versa, so either of them honestly.

Silky, no. Akeria, she has been consistent but she doesn't have a winning aura idk, served some good looks but overall just decent imo

Brooke winning all stars? Please. She was good this season because most of the queens were mediocre at best. If she was on season 9 or 10 she would of went home halfway through the season. Nothing special about her.

LordEnigma
2 hours ago, Gam said:

Brooke or Yvie for sure, i'd be happy with each one

But if Silky wins... I might have a breakdown  :poot:

Silky was purely for drama. Look at the world of wonder Instagram page... Last I checked Yvie had 24k likes and Silky had 2k likes. They would NEVER give Silky the crown :ladyhaha:

LordEnigma
50 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

They are all so boring. The only one that brings something new to the table is Silky. Silky has no chance though cause it all depends on lip syncing abilities and she is awful at it. 

What exactly does silky bring to the table that's new or fresh? She could barely lip sync for her life :laughga:

ShockPop

Brook is polished in one way but in another she has no idea what she's doing.

Yvie has been my favourite throughout. I see my personality of spit-truth.

Silky should have gone away sooner with her half made costumes and bad finishing.

But I think A'Karia will win because she's been "ok" or "great" but never awful. That's because she didn't push boundaries but the greatest winner of all time did the same thing to win the season 6 crown. 

LordEnigma
1 minute ago, ShockPop said:

Brook is polished in one way but in another she has no idea what she's doing.

Yvie has been my favourite throughout. I see my personality of spit-truth.

Silky should have gone away sooner with her half made costumes and bad finishing.

But I think A'Karia will win because she's been "ok" or "great" but never awful. That's because she didn't push boundaries but the greatest winner of all time did the same thing to win the season 6 crown. 

Akeria honestly has no chance. It's between Yvie and Brooke 100%.

weed
7 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Brooke winning all stars? Please. She was good this season because most of the queens were mediocre at best. If she was on season 9 or 10 she would of went home halfway through the season. Nothing special about her.

So you truly believe Cynthia Lee Fontaine, Aja, or Farrah Moan would send Brooke packing? :ladyhaha:

Babel

Yvie because I’m done with super polished queens. We need more interesting drag queens on drag race because it has got to the point of boredom where every new queen reminds you of an older one. 

• Admin changed the title to Who should win RPDR S11?

Archived