💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga we need you

Ghost Face

Featured Posts

Ghost Face

Gaga need to release something asap or post at least something at social media from day 2 day because this site is getting really lame.

I hate it to wake up without any Gaga news. I hate to see threaths about everyone but Gaga. This site is dead as **** the last couple of weeks (except the days of the MET). Jet here I am.. still visiting this site. I just want to see her, I wanna know if she's okay and I die to hear that angelic voice again!

Offcourse Gaga can do what ever she wants, she owns me nothing and I will follow her no matter what but.. yeah it's a bit boring the way it goes now. :oops:

It's an honor.

MaryJaneHolland

I've made peace with LG6 coming after the Grammy deadline, fucck that ѕhit :huntyga:

But why did she disappear again omg? She is so stressful :saladga:

Ghost Face
6 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I've made peace with LG6 coming after the Grammy deadline, fucck that ѕhit :huntyga:

But why did she disappear again omg? She is so stressful :saladga:

Yeah LG6 comes when it comes, but I don't understand the meaning of the disappearance? I don't get it. I did get the first 6 weeks, she needed a rest and a break. But now she's gone again :confused:

It's an honor.

ydnmnme
20 minutes ago, RoughLove said:

Yeah LG6 comes when it comes, but I don't understand the meaning of the disappearance? I don't get it. I did get the first 6 weeks, she needed a rest and a break. But now she's gone again :confused:

I think she’s not doing very well mentally and maybe physically too:(  Hope I’m wrong and there’s another reason and she’s just rehearsing and working on new music and Haus Beauty...

đŒ đ’č𝑜𝓃'𝓉 đ“Œđ’¶đ“ƒđ“ƒđ’¶ đ’·đ‘’ đ’¶đ“đ‘œđ“ƒđ‘’ đ’»đ‘œđ“‡đ‘’đ“‹đ‘’đ“‡, đ’·đ“Šđ“‰ đŒ đ’žđ’¶đ“ƒ đ’·đ‘’ đ“‰đ‘œđ“ƒđ’Ÿđ‘”đ’œđ“‰

caulixtla

Well, the good news is that we only have to wait 10 more days, since she’s about to start her Las Vegas concerts.

I want Gaga to be happy and to be 100% pumped up for doing her residency concerts.

I could care less if she doesn’t tweet/instagram/Facebook (I should remind everyone that loyal fans can still get their Gaga fix by checking out what the BTWF, who is currently regularly posting updates on social media, is doing). I could care less if LG6 never gets released. But I would not be happy if Gaga compromises her physical or mental health trying to give her fans more than she is capable of.

I know Gaga loves all of us little monsters. I hope we can return the favor by showing Gaga real love, not being like little brats, constantly demanding stuff from her.

My music: https://caulixtla.com/music

Ghost Face
5 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

I think she’s not doing very well mentally and maybe physically too:(  Hope I’m wrong and there’s another reason and she’s just rehearsing and working on new music and Haus Beauty...

Hmm I hope that you're wrong.. I just wish she could share a bit more what she is feeling or doing. I do know it's not healthy to share everything with your fans, but to share nothing and keep complete silence doesnt feel 'Gaga' at all to me.

Hope she's okay!

:runhug:

It's an honor.

Ghost Face
Just now, Boris2 said:

So Gaga needs to release to satisfy your boredom 

tenor.gif

Look children: the example of stupidity :oops:

It's an honor.

ydnmnme
11 minutes ago, RoughLove said:

Hmm I hope that you're wrong.. I just wish she could share a bit more what she is feeling or doing. I do know it's not healthy to share everything with your fans, but to share nothing and keep complete silence doesnt feel 'Gaga' at all to me.

Hope she's okay!

:runhug:

I agree with you. I feel that something is not normal, not okay... And it bothers me so much, I’m very connected with her and something is wrong idk:( 

đŒ đ’č𝑜𝓃'𝓉 đ“Œđ’¶đ“ƒđ“ƒđ’¶ đ’·đ‘’ đ’¶đ“đ‘œđ“ƒđ‘’ đ’»đ‘œđ“‡đ‘’đ“‹đ‘’đ“‡, đ’·đ“Šđ“‰ đŒ đ’žđ’¶đ“ƒ đ’·đ‘’ đ“‰đ‘œđ“ƒđ’Ÿđ‘”đ’œđ“‰

caulixtla
3 minutes ago, Boris2 said:

Anyway, there’s no reason to be bored. Check out what Momgerm and the BTWF are doing. There’s a lot of really cool stuff about mental health and emotional well being there which I wish more Little Monsters could read and appreciate. Taking care of my mental well being will make me a good deal more happy than having LG6 released tomorrow and backstage tickets to a Gaga concert would.

My music: https://caulixtla.com/music

ydnmnme

All we can do is wait and send her good vibes and kindness that she’s talking about a lot lately :heart:

Ghost Face
6 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

All we can do is wait and send her good vibes and kindness that she’s talking about a lot lately :heart:

I think that you're right. We need Gaga, but in times like these she maybe needs us also :heart:

:pawsup:

It's an honor.

PlastiscGuy
26 minutes ago, Boris2 said:

tenor.gif?itemid=9305730

Well she's an entertainer after all :cryga:

PG.

PlastiscGuy

I hope this social media blackout is doing well on her mental health. She's been very overexposed by the media the last couple of months, and I can't think of how stressful it has to be. So I hope she's doing well :heart:

Also, I know the wait is going to be worth it :pray: I just know it. 

PG.

Archived