💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Hate Ariana’s discography but love Dangerous Woman?

Stef

Featured Posts

Stef

Are you one of those people? Like pretty much every mutual of mine? :sharon:

Explain it cuz like what is it about DW that sets it apart from Ariana in your mind?

Signature loading… 👹🖤

JazzGa

It is in 6/8 time signature I think, which makes it sound more slinky than your typical 4/4 pop song

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

DutchHooker

Well, I'm one of those people. I literally only love DW.
Dangerous Woman feels like good pop with good singing and good melodies.
Into You, Greedy, Touch It, Dangerous Woman for example.

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Gracious Gaga

Into you is her best song 

♥ Kindness Police.

Blastertoyo

Are u talking about the album or the song lmao 

please enlighten me to death

Stef
Just now, Blastertoyo said:

Are u talking about the album or the song lmao 

4 minutes ago, Pacify Him said:

Yes. Ugh that song is a bop 

7 minutes ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

It is in 6/8 time signature I think, which makes it sound more slinky than your typical 4/4 pop song

I mean the album x

Signature loading… 👹🖤

gag

It’s just her most unabashedly pop record which is why pop fans gravitate towards I think.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Azelf550

No, her discography is actually pretty good. Her earlier albums not so much, but you can see the growth. Dangerous Woman is a fantastic album, but let's be real... she didn't even write all the GOOD songs on that album (e.g., Greedy, Touch It, Dangerous Woman, TBY).. so it's nice to see her being more involved in the songwriting process in her last two albums and really getting the recognition she deserves.

rumours

Not the biggest fan of her discography in general. She has about 6-7 songs that I can listen to and enjoy, though. 

JohnnyVersace

I think because it was her most bop-laced album, and also the album where she finally started talking about sex more, and ditched the goodie goodie image. Like, I stanned immediately once I heard she needed "that good ****, everyday" :vegas:

Dangerous Woman is way more consistent than sweetener and Thank U, Next. To me her most recent albums seemed rushed, the only songs that matter are the singles. Yet DW had Thinkin Bout You, Greedy and Into You.

Thomas P

Imo TUN is the better album. I've been stanning since her YouTube days though so I don’t really know. 

The other albums embrace r&b a little heavier than DW does, and I think that turns a lot of people (especially pop fans) off of it. It’s also the reason, however, that the other albums are more successful (except for YT), because pure pop hasn’t thrived as much as it used to since Ariana’s debut. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Archived