Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

'Stranger Things 3' Clip - "Summer in Hawkins"

Petrichor

Featured Posts

Red

Okay he’s hot but he’s human trash, @Netflix delete this and promote a better character

sipthistea

The best character of the whole series.

Haters gonna hate 

Miel
22 minutes ago, Red said:

Okay he’s hot but he’s human trash, @Netflix delete this and promote a better character

Yeah. I mean, all those women are a total mood and I want Dacre to [redacted] but, like, it's not like any of us forgot his very direct and explicit characterization last season (especially towards Lucas).

My guess is they're setting him up for some kind of redemption arc. idk but my friends are gunning for the closet piece of sh*t narrative which I lowkey see. 

3 points in and ready for more

Red
42 minutes ago, Miel said:

)My guess is they're setting him up for some kind of redemption arc. 

@writers this has been done already, with Steve, just don’t 

mariomania1234

I think Billie is going to be the catalyst for whatever goes down in Hawkins this season. In the first trailer he seems to be bitten by something.

Miel
1 hour ago, Red said:

Yeah. And Steve's was done really well, so if they do want to do something like this, they better be careful not to tread on old territory. 

While I would love more weight to his character, he serves as an interesting enough foil to Steve and Max.

3 points in and ready for more

Eido

I mean... Wasn't it obvious that he is either going  to die or be transformed into the monster we saw in the trailer.? :huntyga:

Petrichor
14 hours ago, Miel said:

Yeah. And Steve's was done really well, so if they do want to do something like this, they better be careful not to tread on old territory. 

While I would love more weight to his character, he serves as an interesting enough foil to Steve and Max.

15 hours ago, Red said:

This was an homage to Fast Times. It's direct copy of the scene from that movie on purpose.

http://nerdcoremovement.com/stranger-things-season-3-new-scene-released-pays-homage-to-fast-times-at-ridgemont-high-video/

homomo

Omg I’m so excited

and like billy is the trashiest type of guy out there but for some reason I’m in love :emma:

Rino

I feel like he used to be more ripped in the second season? still hot regardless though :ohwell:

I AM EXCITEMENT :giveup:

this song has been playing on a loop in my head ever since I saw the season 3 trailer

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Archived