💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Courtney Love bashes Britney's business manager & supports Free Britney

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

Courtney has been quite vocal this whole time regularly posting on instagram posts.

Courtney states below Lou Taylor tried to take over her estate, Lindsay Lohan's father also said that Lou Taylor tried to convince him to put Lindsay in a Conservatorship because of the 'success' she had with putting Britney in one. For people who don't know Lou Taylor is the one who suggested to Britney's dad about putting Britney in a conservatorship.

D69f66HXkAINw9V.jpg:large

lout-taylor-.jpg?resize=683,462&ssl=1

Also in leaked emails from 2007 (allegedly leaked by her ex manager Sam Lufti), Britney states how 'Lou' is like a stalker and is trying to get into her life. i'm not sure how genuine these emails are but there are many other emails and the images britney said she was sent of Lou and Lou's husband that have not been posted on the internet previously.

0424_Britney-Spears-Email-2A-1024x635.jp

Lou is said to be the one controlling Britney's social medias and she is deleting all comments directed at her on britney's instagram and has blocked multiple fans. Team B have suspended websites and twitter accounts that have mentions of free britney with big followings.

Lou is married to a pastor who works at a church which is extremely anti-lgbt

lets not forget when Lou and Jamie were being sued for mishandling money

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Biggest Fan
10 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

Courtney has been quite vocal this whole time regularly posting on instagram posts.

Courtney states below Lou Taylor tried to take over her estate, Lindsay Lohan's father also said that Lou Taylor tried to convince him to put Lindsay in a Conservatorship because of the 'success' she had with putting Britney in one. For people who don't know Lou Taylor is the one who suggested to Britney's dad about putting Britney in a conservatorship.

D69f66HXkAINw9V.jpg:large

lout-taylor-.jpg?resize=683,462&ssl=1

Also in leaked emails from 2007 (allegedly leaked by her ex manager Sam Lufti), Britney states how 'Lou' is like a stalker and is trying to get into her life. i'm not sure how genuine these emails are but there are many other emails and the images britney said she was sent of Lou and Lou's husband that have not been posted on the internet previously.

0424_Britney-Spears-Email-2A-1024x635.jp

Lou is said to be the one controlling Britney's social medias andï»żï»ż she is deleting all comments directed at her on britney's instagram and has blocked multiple fans. Team B have suspended websites and twitter accounts that have mentions of free britney with big followings.

Lou is married to a pastor who works at a church which is extremely anti-lgbt

lets boycott her privacy to that bitch Lou

lets send her millions of mail gifts :derpga:

to see if she likes it We should

đŸ€–

Adrenaliner

3.jpg

Here is Britney's father getting baptised by Lou's husband(?)

The bitch is in the middle

I find this very disturbing 

JusKeepBreathin

There has to be other people that know what's going on here. I hope they speak up.

#FreeBritney

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Only after Britney is free will other celebrities and media support her. They will do it in the name of feminism, female empowerment, and women sticking up for each other yet they ignore her now. What happened to "believe women" they kept cheering? what happened to the me too movement? why is nobody speaking?

SKANK

Courtney is a brilliant artist, but also a mess. Remember when she "found" the missing Malaysian airliner? Britney fans should take her social media proclamations with a grain of salt.

courtney_loveplane.jpg

1 hour ago, SKANK said:

Courtney is a brilliant artist, but also a mess. Remember when she "found" the missing Malaysian airliner? Britney fans should take her social media proclamations with a grain of salt.

courtney_loveplane.jpg

She was the first person to expose Harvey Weinstein and nobody took her seriously. Lou and a judge also tried getting Courtney under conservatorship.

SKANK
14 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

She was the first person to expose Harvey Weinstein and nobody took her seriously. Lou and a judge also tried getting Courtney under conservatorship.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Courtney took to twitter to accuse Dave Grohl of seducing her teenage daughter, then later admitted she was wrong. Her eradicate personal behavior spills into her social media feed, so I'm just cautioning you against taking what she says on twitter too seriously.

To quote Francis Bean, "twitter should ban my Mom."

HausOfMark

Of course Courtney supports Britney and bashes her managers. Courtney's manager is Sam Lutfi, the man who used to drug Britney and all that in 2007/ Early 2008. Or am I wrong? 

-Mark

44 minutes ago, HausOfMark said:

Of course Courtney supports Britney and bashes her managers. Courtney's manager is Sam Lutfi, the man who used to drug Britney and all that in 2007/ Early 2008. Or am I wrong? 

She filed a restraining Order Against her Ex-Manager Sam Lutfi. Sam also worked with Miley.

HausOfMark
12 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

She filed a restraining Order Against her Ex-Manager Sam Lutfi. Sam also worked with Miley.

Britney or Courtney?

-Mark

Archived