💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Have you gone less weird along with Gaga over the years too?

Lighter

Featured Posts

Lighter

In my experience.

i could vividly remember how strange and weird i acted during the BTW-ARTPOP era.

i would randomly dance venus in front of my classmates. There were stuff toys at the back of our room. I’d use them as accessory. I was insane. I felt so different and free. A Little Monster. With my Paws Up high.(i miss those days:()

and when Gaga fell. I did too.

this is so dramatic but it affected me alot. I felt like in the peak of my confidence back then, i was just a clown, a laughing stock. When Gaga debuted her toned down more refined persona at the oscars. I felt the same way. Like totally interconnected with her. It’s so odd.

And along the way. Absent-mindedly. I found myself looking back and basically laughing at my actions.

Ryusei

Nah I‘m kinda the same in terms of „crazy“ which is not very much lol

Musery

Lighter
Just now, JR Gg said:

It's called growing up. :ladyhaha:

It’s more than that. Because i was sure that was who i was. I guess my personal growth wasn’t the biggest force. I legit feel like it’s gaga. 

michael angelo

I don't think that I became ''less weird'', I just think we're all more mature now. I act weird when she does an appearence or do something but in a ''happy way'' not in the weird way ... If that makes sense (?):ohwell:

we could belong together

Lighter
Just now, miguelxgaga said:

I don't think that I became ''less weird'', I just think we're all more mature now. I do act weird when she does an appearence or do something but in a ''happy way'' not in the weird way ... If that makes sense (?):ohwell:

Yes it gives me joy

SHALLOW

Well i definitely feel less weird in a way, but i'm sure it was cause i grew up a lot this past year and i realized there are more likeminded people than i imagined and that i wasn't the only one being passionate about Gaga, Art, Music, ARTPOP etc.

I remeber being in higschool in a class full of straight boys and i was the only one caring about those things and that made me feel extremely misunderstood  but at the same time i felt unique and special

holy scheisse

I noticed that back then  I was more into expressing myself thru fashion? Nowadays I've adopted a Joanne-ish plain Jane attitude. Idk if it's coincidence, just aging, or the fact that I'm broke and can't spend all my money on new clothes lmao but her old sense of style def inspired me to express.

FameHookah

Yup, its weird but amazing that we are growing up together, im 27 and i see things a lot differently now, her music and career always reflected what was going on in my life, even now.. 

Its magical.

WTF is MDNA

Borislshere

yes. I wore a DIY "meat" t-shirt to school freshman year. :bradley: 

I was the sh!t with my photo glasses though 

Screen-Shot-2019-05-20-at-8-56-45-AM.png

I don't blame that on gaga though. 

michael angelo
4 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

I noticed that back then  I was more into expressing myself thru fashion? Nowadays I've adopted a Joanne-ish plain Jane attitude. Idk if it's coincidence, just aging, or the fact that I'm broke and can't spend all my money on new clothes lmao but her old sense of style def inspired me to express.

me too watermelon GIF

we could belong together

MrDaniel

Because we got matured:vegas:

I used to play games now im into singing and dancing:party:

doppelganger

I wouldn't say that i'm THAT weird, but i have always been more eccentric than my peers.

I'm 35 now and have more responsibilities but that little weird too-cool-for-school kid is still there. I don't dress to conform despite the expectations to "behave professionally" when my role is essentially client interfacing in a very conservative industry. 

Gaga's Joanne style is basically my style in my early 20s but that punk look is a bit too severe (and morose) for work. I'm actually a little more experimental now compared to when I studied in uni - Iove to express using colours and odd proportions. It's one way to remind myself who i really am, and hopefully not end up looking like my classmates who truly have let themselves go.

Archived