Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Ariana - Ghostin

Boris2

Featured Posts

Boris2

This song is so beautiful. I just realized that it mostly refers to Pete being there for her :diane:

im in tears  :bradley:

FfFfFfFF
2 minutes ago, GAGAJANDRO said:

Ha most overrated track in ha whole discography together with Break Freeeeeeeee but it’s not ha worst

This! It's pleasurable to listen to it once in a while but it's not catchy at all.

Blastertoyo

It’s a beautiful song to Pete about Mac 

please enlighten me to death

Ryusei

just keep ghostin and ghostin and ghostin and ghostiiiin~~ you know I gotta keep, keep on ghostin :ally: 

A bop :firega: 

Musery

Mirages

why did I think this was gonna be about ghostwriting or ghostsinging? :wtfga:

OT: the song is nice, probably her best lyrically certainly not sonically though

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Boris2
6 minutes ago, Rifek said:

Is it going to be the next single? 

No. Just sharing as I just started to listen to TUN this week, and listened to this song a couple of times. 

1 minute ago, Mirages said:

why did I think this was gonna be about ghostwriting or ghostsinging? :wtfga:

OT: the song is nice, probably her best lyrically certainly not sonically though

The lyrics are very personal and emotional and I felt sympathetic about what she was going through. 

Mirages
17 minutes ago, Boris2 said:

The lyrics are very personal and emotional and I felt sympathetic about what she was going through. 

It's very well written and you can see Ariana finally had the amount of input on a song she wanted. When you look at her previous work it doesn't have that. Like I despise her first album just because you can clearly see she was being modeled after Mariah and Whitney even the sound is not authentic. My Everything and Dangerous Woman were written for her and she found her style. sweetener was well something...I think sweetener was supposed to be what TUN was supposed to be and it's her most personal album yet and it's showing through the songs mostly on ghostin, fake smile, tun and in my head. Kudos to her.

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Fame Romance

Only song I skip on the album

It’s just too emotional and personal, it kinda makes me cringe lol 

Months later and I am still obsessed with the double entendre. I think this song will be a beloved deep cut in a couple decades when fans who didn't 'live through' the past few years of her career discover her music. Sorta like hearing Joni Mitchell's "Little Green" for the first time and everything just clicking.

IAmNotHere1997
1 hour ago, Ryusei said:

just keep ghostin and ghostin and ghostin and ghostiiiin~~ you know I gotta keep, keep on ghostin :ally: 

That s**t ain't it :ally:

E*ectr*c ch*ir to anyone that does ghostin'

holy scheisse

Loved it. Yeah it's totally like written to Pete davidson regarding her handling the death of Mac

Charles 1989

The version of the albúm is really good tho, It feels very  deep:excuseu:

There's a sadder version in YouTube.That version makes me fall in sadness quickly:messga:

Archived