💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga's accent in 2013?

David Ward

Featured Posts

Oriane

How does it sound like a British accent ?

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

JR Gg
1 hour ago, Alexander Levi said:

I have to say I love the second video look :giveup: I also miss her being blunt in her interviews - what a queen

She's still blunt. Just in a more composed way. ASIB era interviews are different though, she seems to be restrained, probably because of the awards campaign. Her Stephen Colbert interview was good, but rumors said that the Interscope and WB execs were not pleased with her comments on politics.

This is probably my favourite interview of hers. She sounds intelligent, mature and Zane is an excellent interviewer who actually does his research.

Helxig

I think it's more that she's strongly enunciating her T's and D's. I don't hear British at all.

We all know she was super stoned all the time back then. I think in her high brain she thought she was speaking clearly and coming across very poised. But it ended up... unnatural :laughga: 

Also maybe she was speaking very clearly to stay in practise for singing? I think some singers do that. Maybe also travelling around a lot and having to speak clearly to people in different parts of the world was a factor too?

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

David Ward
5 hours ago, Oriane said:

How does it sounds like a British accent ?

4 hours ago, Helxig said:

I think it's more that she's strongly enunciating her T's and D's. I don't hear British at all.

We all know she was super stoned all the time back then. I think in her high brain she thought she was speaking clearly and coming across very poised. But it ended up... unnatural :laughga: 

Also maybe she was speaking very clearly to stay in practise for singing? I think some singers do that. Maybe also travelling around a lot and having to speak clearly to people in different parts of the world was a factor too?

I never said it sounded British  :laughga: I just said her "accent"

Concertaholic

I always thought this was the weirdest accent in an interview taped live on a major syndicate. She sounds like a child. 

Smother Em Eh

She had a unique eloquent way of speaking in some of her German interviews in the Oct 2013 of the ARTPOP Era. 

But she had the actual accent in BTWB Era. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Oriane
5 hours ago, David Ward said:

I never said it sounded British  :laughga: I just said her "accent"

I wasn't referring to you but a lot of people said that in the thread and I was too lazy to quote them all. I figured that because it seemed to be a popular opinion, someone seeing my post would explain it to me :huh:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Smithy

this interview in Germany was ****ing hilarious, it’s like she forgot she could speak English :lmao:

David Ward
1 hour ago, Amphetamine said:

https://i.imgur.com/zjgv5fF.png

ï»żï»ż :triggered:

Edit: Idk why the picture won't embed but its a screenshot of her talking about in on LM back in 2012- just copy+paste the link in a new tab

zjgv5fF.png

ryansamonster

All I can think about is how amazing that wig is and how severely underused it was. 

Archived