šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is this allowed to be on Spotify?

munty hunty

Featured Posts

munty hunty

i mean like does it violate copyright or anything? It reminds me of when someone put BNĀ on iTunesĀ :laughga:

free my mind

ChromaticPrincess

i remember seeing this the other day on my recommended list and just brushed it off thinking it was released by like DJWS or something, bu then i listened to it and it was literally from a live recording (u can hear ppl screaming in someĀ  parts)Ā 

As far as copyright goes i honestly don't know, but it wasn't but under her name so maybe it's like a loophole or something

āœØoh the lights dim while weā€™re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heavenāœØ

munty hunty
Just now, PrincessVenus said:

i remember seeing this the other day on my recommended list and just brushed it off thinking it was released by like DJWS or something, bu then i listened to it and it was literally from a live recording (u can hear ppl screaming in someĀ  parts)Ā 

As far as copyright goes i honestly don't know, but it wasn't but under her name so maybe it's like a loophole or something

Yes!! It was in the recommended songs under my playlist LOL

free my mind

Joshie S

inb4 this is the traditional leak from Gaga herself before she officially releases a singleĀ :trollga:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ā™„

munty hunty
Just now, Joshie S said:

inb4 this is the traditional leak from Gaga herself before she officially releases a singleĀ :trollga:

The date says November 28, 2018 :poot:Ā inb4 LG6 was planned for end of last year so she could perform it for enigma wbk

free my mind

RebeldeFaith

I knew it was going to be this when I read the title.Ā :selena:

I've been wondering the same for weeks.Ā 

Something something idk

munty hunty

Wait Iā€™m glad Iā€™m not the only one whoā€™s seen this in my recommended too many timesĀ :gum:

free my mind

Joshie S
1 minute ago, munty hunty said:

The date says November 28, 2018 :poot:Ā inb4 LG6 was planned for end of last year so she could perform it for enigma wbk

yes but they had to push back the whole single/album rollout because shallow & asib did really well so now she's just adding more music and refining it to come back and slay wbkĀ :vegas::firega:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ā™„

RAMROD

It doesn't, fam. Unless the person who got it there got the copyrights to do so.

Report it, fam.Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

sillynate

Okay, Iā€™m mad at Spotify. Those year end results in 2017 and 2018 has Gaga as my most streamed artist, why is this not in my recommended?Ā :saladga:

SHAME

ChromaticPrincess
21 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

It doesn't, fam. Unless the person who got it there got the copyrights to do so.

Report it, fam.Ā 

so is it G*ga herself then?:oprah:Ā Ā 

āœØoh the lights dim while weā€™re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heavenāœØ

RAMROD
4 minutes ago, PrincessVenus said:

so is it G*ga herself then?:oprah:Ā Ā 

Not necessarily, bots does all thatĀ  uploading thing, so long one got third party that acts as broker/agent,Ā you paid their service and any song, even if not yours, but tagged as yours,Ā will be uploaded as such on spotify, apple music, itunes stores, and more. There are a couple or more GGD members, not active as of late, who made music and does just that.

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Reginald

:lolly:Ā This song will always be a legendary Gaga bopĀ :lolly:

#PartyBucks #JusticeForPartynauseous

Ā 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

Archived