Featured Posts

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItWasntLaauv

Thank god, it was so annoying. 

1 minute ago, andy232000 said:

She and jeffrey lost and I did not see that coming

Also same, whatever you may think about James, I’m so glad someone literally over ten years younger than Jeffree and Tati came out as the more mature one in my opinion. Way to go James!! :kara:

I don't get how tati and jeffree are so quick to say let's end the drama and be friends but yet they wouldn't have said anything if james did not pull the receipts out.

Jeffree had literally bullied him while he was down. And James disproved many of the things that Tati said as false.  So if James never defended himself, everything they did would have gone unnoticed for the most part.

Was this a stunt or are they just that fake? So done with all of them but still proud of James for defending himself the way that he did.

And James was right. There is such a double standard when it comes to gay men and what they say or do. He's literally a virgin but he made them SO uncomfortable and caused SUCH a stir! Please.

So over Jeffree.

HotLikeMexico

I’m surprised she didn’t make a two part mini-series for her response. I was getting tired of her long ass videos. 

LordEnigma

It's just kind of mind-blowing to me. Like it just seems that Tati was furious over James doing the Sugar Bear thing, UNDERSTANDABLY got upset, but ended up throwing a fit (by her own account and James's receipts) and threw out her perceptions of events clouded by her anger. Jeffree needs to step back from situations and learn to speak only when he's ready and not text, tweet crazy accusations.

For me, James came out on top and the other two just don't have as many or as good of receipts to make them seem like the good person and they don't want anymore fury surrounding the situation so they threw in the towel.

Honestly, if Jeffree had tea on James being an actual predator - he should spill it... But I don't think he does.

LordEnigma
6 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

drag her. 

AND she doubled her subscribers :saladga:

It's honestly disgusting.

HotLikeMexico

Also... are we gonna ignore the fact that she doesn’t even apologize to James at all in her statement....?

PunkTheFunk

"never ending bloodshed"

What is this, World War III? Jesus...

ChromaticPrincess

still hate James. But I'm glad ppl are starting to realize how this shows the true colors of many people, and how damaging stereotypes can be.

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

doppelganger

Doesn’t she remind you of those “friends” who are nice to you in front of your face, but deep down harbours extreme prejudices for being gay :bye: the public mudslinging was completely unnecessary, and what i find most disturbing was the manner that she did it in ; making her look like a just moral figure vs that predatory gay teenager. If anything i think James was still too nice to Tati (and Jefree). What he did with Sugarbear was immature and hurtful, but what she did is simply unforgivable. 

Othon

And numerous straight people on this site used this bullsh*t controversy as an excuse to try to claim that we queer people adhere to an inherently more predatory set of sexual and social standards than straight people, condemning us based on lies and conjecture centered around one specific person. If we got one thing out of this idiotic nonsense, a lot of that internalized homophobia from our straight "allies" is now out in the open.

Archived