💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
youtuber

Tati posts final response

LateToCult

Featured Posts

Sanne Godijn
6 minutes ago, NCgaga said:

Jeffree is spilling zero tea and now apologizing. 

I know  i saw the video really mature of him

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HauntingHollow

The way you all were so ready to crucify that powdered sleep paralysis demon and now you switched like Daenerys before burning KL :ladyhaha:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Ally Campana
15 hours ago, OG Gaga Stan said:

I certainly could as well. One in particular comes to mind immediately. I'll never look at any of them the same way again.

My dms are open. I just want the tea. That’s all.

Does it matter? Damage is done

ChromaticPrincess
1 minute ago, MMMMMMMMMMMMMM said:

What did he do to you? :koons:

nothing. i just find him incredibly fake and annoying, that's all. But he's a talented 19 year old millionaire, so i do (*kinda*) respect him for that.  

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

ChromaticPrincess
58 minutes ago, MMMMMMMMMMMMMM said:

And that´s why you "hate" James Charles? How old are you?:oprah:

why does my age matter lmao. I, like everyone has opinions, and that's my opinion on James. 

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

Queen Artpop
On 5/19/2019 at 9:03 PM, Borislshere said:

drag her. 

Doubled her sub count and made millions while doing it too. She WANTS this to be over so she can move along with her mountains of new money and subs after perpetuating the old dumb stereotype that gay men are hunting down straight men and young boys to "turn" and manipulated and twisted James' completely innocent and joking messages about straight guys like Shawn Mendes to mean something dangerous and scary. Gay men get demonized like that and it absolutely leads to violence.

Archived