Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
youtuber

Tati posts final response

LateToCult

Featured Posts

LateToCult
1 minute ago, Sanne Godijn said:

Tell me what

Jeffree said he was going to show the “receipts” he had because he wanted to be the bigger person. They both tapped out.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sanne Godijn
Just now, LateToCult said:

Jeffree said he was going to show the “receipts” he had because he wanted to be the bigger person. They both tapped out.

Oh ok i did not expect that he always the one that spills the whole teapot

Guillaume Hamon

1) Tati and Jeffree say wrong things about James pretending they want "to protect society".

2) James shows it's BS.

3) Tati and Jeffree accusations are debunked and they start looking like real assholes.

4) They don't even try to defend their original claims anymore and have the nerve to say they just want a beautiful fanbase peace after fueling the mess for days...

I don't think people gonna buy their hypocrisy one second so the payback is coming. It must be the biggest karma moment on Youtube... Ever.

Bear

It's a little too late for the "no drama" highroad imo that Tati and Jeffree and both trying to go down. If you're gunna publically accuse someone of being a sexual predator then you better show up with the supposed receipts you have.

Maintaining the stance James is a predator but not doing anything to substantiate those claims is not an apology or a white flag. It makes you either a liar about ever having evidence, or complacent to allowing a sexual predator to continue to get away with their actions because you don't want the drama.. 

Eitherway it's bad. 

Gonzi
8 hours ago, VenusBitch said:

I don’t get why people are still saying this. Aren’t all teenagers manipulative and problematic :oprah:

He's about to turn 20. He's a public figure, lives on his own and manages a business. You really want to treat him like a little kid who doesn't know better?

Red

Honestly if she only talked about the pills and kept the straight mess to herself, none of this would have happened

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Sepsami

This" cancel culture" nearly cost an innocent person his career, I hope Jeffree and Tati aren't the only people that learn something from this. :interestinga:

Red
14 hours ago, OG Gaga Stan said:

And numerous straight people on this site used this bullsh*t controversy as an excuse to try to claim that we queer people adhere to an inherently more predatory set of sexual and social standards than straight people, condemning us based on lies and conjecture centered around one specific person. If we got one thing out of this idiotic nonsense, a lot of that internalized homophobia from our straight "allies" is now out in the open.

lol I remember someone here trying to convince me str8 people don’t send nudes

Sepsami
32 minutes ago, Red said:

Honestly if she only talked about the pills and kept the straight mess to herself, none of this would have happened

She should've just messaged him, she was being petty and trirf to destroy his career. If anything she deserve to be dragged now but I know that wouldn't solve anything :saladga:

jasperhallo

This dude was enjoying it the most when James Charles was going down. Talking **** on Snapchat and Twitter, dropping his merch. And now when James got a video with proof everything has to stop. :toofunny:

Red
11 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

She should've just messaged him, she was being petty and trirf to destroy his career. If anything she deserve to be dragged now but I know that wouldn't solve anything :saladga:

Apparently, she did, tho

Sepsami
2 minutes ago, Red said:

Apparently, she did, tho

ok but did she tho :poot:

RileyMint

She honestly has a such good heart and has been the most unproblematic youtuber for YEARS... She's still growing and learning and I know she is feeling major regret and had no clue it would turn into this. James definitely handled himself so well and I feel bad for jumping to conclusions. Truly 2 sides to every story. It wasn't her place and now she sees why its not worth ever becoming part of the drama again. 

NCgaga
10 hours ago, Sanne Godijn said:

Tell me what

Jeffree is spilling zero tea and now apologizing. 

Archived