Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
youtuber

Tati posts final response

LateToCult

Featured Posts

dit

Sounds like a cop out. Maybe she didn't have anymore credible receipts to try and refute what James said and proved? I dont like any of the ppl involved in this mess but James CLEARLY cleared his name about the predator stuff imo and she knows this. She knows she is wrong but she has this superiority complex and likes to act like a holy saint so she will never admit that her initial intentions were not as pure as she would like the world to believe. 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Angelm
3 hours ago, Borislshere said:

drag her. 

tenor.gif

I was NOT ready for this tea.

PunkTheFunk
1 hour ago, OG Gaga Stan said:

I certainly could as well. One in particular comes to mind immediately. I'll never look at any of them the same way again.

1 hour ago, Adarsh said:

I can tag a few of them. It’s disgusting tbh

Well what are you waiting for?

raw-1.gif

1 hour ago, OG Gaga Stan said:

And numerous straight people on this site used this bullsh*t controversy as an excuse to try to claim that we queer people adhere to an inherently more predatory set of sexual and social standards than straight people, condemning us based on lies and conjecture centered around one specific person. If we got one thing out of this idiotic nonsense, a lot of that internalized homophobia from our straight "allies" is now out in the open.

I dont know if anyone here said that, but if they did, thats not internalized homophobia, its just homophobia

ltlmnstr
57 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Well what are you waiting for?

raw-1.gif

slide into my DMs!

NCgaga

This is amazing to watch. James pulls out the receipts and suddenly Jeffree and Tati want to end it? REALLY?! They look so pathetic now. Good job James. 

LOVE JUNKIE

I find it so awkward that her and Jeffree started this shitstorm and now just want it go away :crossed:

The way they ended up handling it just makes everyone look bad.

on a three day bender

Gonzi

Tbh I don't think it's about them not having any "receipts". James probably hit them with a cease and desist notice and they gave in. What I really don't understand is why they even bothered to call out or try to "help" someone that values his reputation more than his morals? Even if he bought his way out of the predatory behavior accusations, he's still a very manipulative and problematic person and should have remained cancelled long time ago.

Delusional
16 minutes ago, Gonzi said:

Tbh I don't think it's about them not having any "receipts". James probably hit them with a cease and desist notice and they gave in. What I really don't understand is why they even bothered to call out or try to "help" someone that values his reputation more than his morals? Even if he bought his way out of the predatory behavior accusations, he's still a very manipulative and problematic person and should have remained cancelled long time ago.

I don’t get why people are still saying this. Aren’t all teenagers manipulative and problematic :oprah:

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

thewho

stressed issa rae GIF

Tati was mad 

random winona ryder GIF

James Charles is evil.

confused d&d GIF

Jeffree is mad.

think give up GIF

James defends himself now Tati is evil.

thinking calculating GIF

Tati is now evil.

oh my god wtf GIF

What. Ok you know what. 

Lets talk about something else. 

:saladga:

Sanne Godijn
4 hours ago, ThatAsianGuy said:

People dont get that Tati is the one who helped James to stardom. But what she done is also wrong cause she should have done it privately. 

She tried but it didnt work

Sanne Godijn
4 hours ago, ProjectJoanne said:

I'm still waiting for the Shane Dawson documentary to come out that makes him look like he did nothing wrong in the first place :laughga:

I hope that will never happen

Sanne Godijn

I cant wait for jeffreys vídeo hes gonna spill the entire teapot

LateToCult
Just now, Sanne Godijn said:

I cant wait for jeffreys vídeo hes gonna spill the entire teapot

Who’s gon’ tell her

Sanne Godijn
Just now, LateToCult said:

Who’s gon’ tell her

Tell me what

Archived