đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
youtuber

Tati posts final response

LateToCult

Featured Posts

Guest Adarsh
6 minutes ago, OG Gaga Stan said:

And numerous straight people on this site used this bullsh*t controversy as an excuse to try to claim that we queer people adhere to an inherently more predatory set of sexual and social standards than straight people, condemning us based on lies and conjecture centered around one specific person. If we got one thing out of this idiotic nonsense, a lot of that internalized homophobia from our straight "allies" is now out in the open.

I can tag a few of them. It’s disgusting tbh

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jacs vs looser
2 hours ago, Alexander Levi said:

It's just kind of mind-blowing to me. Like it just seems that Tati was furious over James doing the Sugar Bear thing, UNDERSTANDABLY got upset, but ended up throwing a fit (by her own account and James's receipts) and threw out her perceptions of events clouded by her anger. Jeffree needs to step back from situations and learn to speak only when he's ready and not text, tweet crazy accusations.

I couldn't agree more, it is very clear that she was so angry she was lashing out and made James out to be the bad guy because of that anger, throwing things way out of proportion.

Unfortunately, because the internet loves drama, I think they all somewhat benefited from this mess from the exposure alone.

ThatAsianGuy

People dont get that Tati is the one who helped James to stardom. But what she done is also wrong cause she should have done it privately. 

Othon
3 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

I certainly could as well. One in particular comes to mind immediately. I'll never look at any of them the same way again.

LordEnigma
1 minute ago, ThatAsianGuy said:

People dont get that Tati is the one who helped James to stardom. But what she done is also wrong cause she should have done it privately. 

I get that Tati helped him out a lot and he has a lot to owe her but it does seem like the Sugar Bear thing was just a quick thing and nothing that he fully supported... Plus he's 19 and Coachella with friends is such a fun and exciting thing. She can totally be upset about it but her lashing out in a such a damaging way to his career was completely unnecessary. I guess it doubled her subscriber numbers so she "won" in the end..

LordEnigma
1 minute ago, OG Gaga Stan said:

I certainly could as well. One in particular comes to mind immediately. I'll never look at any of them the same way again.

What's all this tea?

holy scheisse
3 minutes ago, OG Gaga Stan said:

8 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

oh my god wow GIF by This Might Get

StarstruckIllusion

This wouldn’t have happened if Jeffree and James just said masc bi men over “straight men”. You think the straights would get that? No. 

But then if you do say that you get called femmephobic... 

You just can’t win can you?

I'm still waiting for the Shane Dawson documentary to come out that makes him look like he did nothing wrong in the first place :laughga:

JusKeepBreathin

breathe jack black GIF by Tenacious D

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Othon
7 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

What's all this tea?

God, I refuse to get sucked into my own James Charles/Tati/Jeffree feud. :air:

HotLikeMexico
15 minutes ago, OG Gaga Stan said:

Do it

Eighteen

as an outsider who only watches the occasional beauty video, these people sound annoying af and fit right into the stereotype of some gossipy petty person who does make up. 

Maleficent
41 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

i’ve got a book of matches in my pocket and i’m just dying to light this fire 

original.gif

LaLuna

Oh how the tables have turned... everyone was on Tati's side when she posted her Bye Sister video, and now they're calling her out for labelling James a predator.

The whole thing has been absolutely ridiculous tbh. All of this should've been handled in private, not via social media. The beauty community are just a bunch of immature, attention-seeking idiots, I swear :saladga:

Archived