Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Madonna's dancer interrogated after Eurovision performance

steel

Featured Posts

7 minutes ago, AlvariusFlame said:

That's how you disguise bad music, polemic polemic polemic.

Thank you for taking your time to come to a thread about a person you clearly dislike and make such an incredibly valuable contribution.:laughga:

What makes bad music to you, makes great music to me and millions of other people. Art is subjective, and whatever you might not like, millions of other people might. Just be nice and respectful. Otherwise you can't expect for people to be nice and respectful to you.

River

It's a pretty common check in Israel when a foreign is visiting one of the Middle Eastern countries and the stamps are in their passport unfortunately, my husband (who is not Israeli) traveled to Jordan, Egypt and Turkey and while having a working visa in Israel, every time he left or entered Israel, he had to do this check, even if I was his contact and he's boyfriend and that time :saladga:

There is a high possibility that it's because of the flag yeah, on the other hand, I'm not sure there was a conspiracy against her, like the Israeli bosses of the Eurovision gave her picture to the border police, it's too much hassle for a dancer that during the performance you actually didn't see her face, I want to believe that it's just a weird coincidence.

In any case, those checks are dumb.. my best friend's husband was rejected to enter Israel because he's not Jewish during this check :saladga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Biden Harris 2024

Getting paid to sing terribly isn't exactly changing the world. Madonna needs to up her game if she wants a comeback :reductive:

Joshie S

I feel sorry for the dancer that was just trying to create art and had to be questioned about their life and intentions. 

I have nothing to say regarding Madonna.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

13 minutes ago, AllThingsGaga said:

Getting paid to sing terribly isn't exactly changing the world. Madonna needs to up her game if she wants a comeback :reductive:

There's nothing in my post about her singing, and it's not the point of this thread. There's plenty of other threads in GGD to bash her singing. Lots of them, actually. Just pick one.

This is about the situation between Israel and Palestine, and the fact that her dancer got interrogated for showing a Palestinian flag in her back at the performance.

And if she sang LAP pitch perfect all the way throughout, that wouldn't change the power of her message for peace and coexistence between Israel and Palestine. The only thing it would do is prevent the easy attacks such as yours.

Biden Harris 2024
2 minutes ago, steel said:

There's nothing in my post about her singing, and it's not the point of this thread. There's plenty of other threads in GGD to bash her singing. Lots of them, actually. Just pick one.

This is about the situation between Israel and Palestine, and the fact that her dancer got interrogated for showing a Palestinian flag in her back at the performance.

And if she sang LAP pitch perfect all the way throughout, that wouldn't change the power of her message for peace and coexistence between Israel and Palestine. The only thing it would do is prevent the easy attacks such as yours.

She uses people's problems to her advantage. She thrives on controversy but how many times has she brought up Israel and Palestine in her casual conversations or interviews. NONE. So please don't try to elevate her, she's using the conflict for her advantage. No I don't respect that. Not at all. I can get more real if you want me to.

8 minutes ago, AllThingsGaga said:

She uses people's problems to her advantage. She thrives on controversy but how many times has she brought up Israel and Palestine in her casual conversations or interviews. NONE. So please don't try to elevate her, she's using the conflict for her advantage. No I don't respect that. Not at all. I can get more real if you want me to.

Your comment leads me to conclude that you are either uneducated, a troll, or simply a hater, so just gonna end the conversation here. 

LadariousGarage
35 minutes ago, AllThingsGaga said:

She's 60 tho

People don't remember that

but honestly neither does she :laughga:

Lets do it baby I know the Law

Biden Harris 2024

Pop is done with Madonna but she didn't get the memo. It's sad to see her embarrass herself. Maybe I'm just a fan that doesn't like seeing how pathetic this is :smh:

Sneaky Oliver
1 hour ago, AllThingsGaga said:

Meanwhile in 2004, Reinvention Tour 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4HNrtWrCt_ay3l2jRm7h

(I couldnt find a better pic)

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Evil R
32 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Meanwhile in 2004, Reinvention Tour 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4HNrtWrCt_ay3l2jRm7h

(I couldnt find a better pic)

Also the end of her documentary I'm Going to Tell You a Secret,

abc.png

and Confessions Tour 2006