💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Madonna's dancer interrogated after Eurovision performance

steel

Featured Posts

Biden Harris 2024

2004 ? Ok that was waaaaayyyy before this new album cycle. We know that there is conflict but really, pointing out the obvious is just that. :huh:

KURUSHITOVSKA
2 hours ago, AllThingsGaga said:

Getting paid to sing terribly isn't exactly changing the world. Madonna needs to up her game if she wants a comeback :reductive:

Madonna doesn't need to come back lmao you're talking about a woman that has already done anything possible in her life, and that was never ever valued for her vocals

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Biden Harris 2024
1 minute ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Madonna doesn't need to come back lmao you're talking about a woman that has already done anything possible in her life, and that was never ever valued for her vocals

A lead barely breaking into the Billboard 100, there is definitely a disconnect with the Pop World.

KURUSHITOVSKA
1 hour ago, AllThingsGaga said:

A lead barely breaking into the Billboard 100, there is definitely a disconnect with the Pop World.

She has already sold more than 300 MILLION records do you think she cares about being in a chart where everyone pays to be in?

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Biden Harris 2024
56 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

She has already sold more than 300 MILLION records do you think she cares about being in a chart where everyone pays to be in?

Yes. Just see her interview with Billboard. She definitely cares.

RAMROD

Well, the show strictly said it is no political show and none of it will be tolerated. Eurovision not even budged when Russia wanted LGBT contestants to be banned cos they don't want to make it political, what makes you think they'd cater to Madonna controversy? :shrug:

It's fine if Madge decides to go that way, but she is not above law, and need to be responsible for her actions if she was interrogated.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Nikolai Barrow

Honestly the more i watch the performance the more i get it. It was pretty brave to do in israel tbh. It's good she did something. And the performance wasn't even as bad as most people are making it out to be. I don't think she was ever known to be the strongest vocalist. But a good performer. I thought the interlude was really cool and interesting and actually kinda enjoyed the trap remix of LAP :oops:

gumzy3000

Hmmm... if a flag is causing this much intense scrutiny, it just goes to show how powerful it is to speak up for it and the oppression the Palestinians face 

trolly troll troll

fede ARTPOP
6 hours ago, Thoth said:

and Confessions Tour 2006

Ctw9k3vWcAAbrI0.jpg

I miss this Madonna. This should be Madonna at his 60. Mature and classy. 

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

hashem

There is literally nothing „brave“ about what she has done: lmao Israel is a democracy, nothing will happen to her. They will interrogate people when they leave. Sure, that’s common practice here. Nothing major, even Israelis have to go through this.. Her performance was as safe as it gets, the only thing brave was not to use auto tune during Like a Prayer. She would be brave to go perform in the Westbank or Gaza and show the Palestinian and Israeli flag.. now that would be very brave

ImTired
8 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Meanwhile in 2004, Reinvention Tour 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4HNrtWrCt_ay3l2jRm7h

(I couldnt find a better pic)

8 hours ago, Thoth said:

Also the end of her documentary I'm Going to Tell You a Secret,

abc.png

and Confessions Tour 2006

Ctw9k3vWcAAbrI0.jpg

The clap back! say word laughing GIF by Desus & Mero

Archived