Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Jeffree's Response

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

weed
Just now, Alexander Levi said:

So Jeffree doesn't have any receipts :ladyhaha:

Y'all cancelled a 19 year old cause a petty ass 47 year old was upset over gummy vitamins. I'm done with the internet.

you're much less mature than either of them :rip: 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LordEnigma
Just now, neptugne said:

you're much less mature than either of them :rip: 

Good one! You really got me.

weed
Just now, Alexander Levi said:

Good one! You really got me.

Thank you, and what a great response! So edgy and so nonchalant 

LordEnigma
1 hour ago, Bio said:

I’m so proud of him. Owning up to his mistakes, apologizing and choosing not to continue making them. I knew Shane was a positive influence! I hope they can all grow from this. I also hope we as people can learn something from this.

Unfortunately, the internet never will. Once the next scandal happens - the Twitter vultures will hop the bandwagon.

Luke78619
40 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

While I ultimately applaud him for taking the high road and just wanting to stop the situation, you have to admit, this does make James look a bit more "petty". By deciding not to really do anything about the situation, in retrospect, now it sorta makes James look like he wasn't being mature (even though I thought that his video was pretty good).

Do you mean jeffree? :selena:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Luke78619
26 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Yes ofc but what he did was ''I didn't lie, I have the information BUT I will be a better person and not give it to you'' which is diferent than just saying ''I'm sorry james for saying that to you and for getting involved''. 

Think this kinda goes into what I’ve been tryna put into words in my own head

he says “I have receipts and information” and whatever but then goes on to say he’s not gonna fuel the fire and just wants it to stop, when really he shouldn’t have said he has anything, the damage is done, people are going to always think that jeffree knows something or has information that he’s not revealing, painting James in a negative light still :wtf:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

ltlmnstr

I don’t understand how this video, by Jeffree Star, makes James “petty” and “immature” for releasing his other two videos after being attacked by Tati and Jeffree.

If you’re attacked, of course you’d want to explain your side of things. Which is what James did. Jeffree, from James’ texts and on twitter, said he had proof James was lying even before James released his videos. Video 1 & Video 2.

It all goes back to Tati. I believe she misheard and took things out of context, as explained by James.

It was a personal issues that was taken public which always becomes messy.

ItWasntLaauv

He owned up to his mistakes and apologized, okay that’s cool. I believe Jeffree didn’t have anything to expose in the first place or else he would have. 

His and Tati’s attempted takedown of an innocent person over TEN YEARS YOUNGER than both of them is still absolutely disgusting and deplorable. I hope James is healing with his family and that Jeffree and Tati are thinking long and hard about what they’ve done, they need a reality check.

5 minutes ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

He owned up to his mistakes and apologized, okay that’s cool. I believe Jeffree didn’t have anything to expose in the first place or else he would have. 

His and Tati’s attempted takedown of an innocent person over TEN YEARS YOUNGER than both of them is still absolutely disgusting and deplorable. I hope James is healing with his family and that Jeffree and Tati are thinking long and hard about what they’ve done, they need a reality check.

Literally this, it's so pathetic how human beings can get so vile to stay on the top. I don't understand how people are being so "proud" of him saying he's being the bigger person when in reality THEY started all of this. 

JesseBabe

I legit fell asleep and took a nap in the middle of his video when I knew it wasn't going anywhere. :ladyhaha:

This whole thing was so calculated. I don't like James and I'm definitely team Tati, but you can't sit there and make these crazy completely defamatory accusations about rape and claim that everything in James' video was a lie, and then make this video saying how much you've "changed" and you're not going to back up anything you said.

Sis you literally inserted yourself directly in the middle of a situation that really had nothing to do with you LIKE ALWAYS and then backpedal. James is problematic af, but it sounds like his lawyers sent both Jeffree and Tati a hefty cease and desist or something. You can't just make accusations like that about someone.

robbiemalik

All this drama happened because Tati couldn’t deal with James promoting sugar bear hair. He even texted her saying he needed security which to me is a very valid reason to work with them if he felt unsafe at a event. Tati seems to care more about her business than James safety at Coachella in my opinion. 

StreamDelicate

He definitely has something on him lol. He and Tati are going the "mature route" because they know continuing the drama makes all 3 of them look bad. I doubt he'll "never do this again" though. The second James pisses him off, he's making another video. They're all full of it

Reality
1 hour ago, monster78619 said:

Do you mean jeffree? :selena:

No, I mean James. Sorry, that might not have been clear.

What I meant was because Jeffree took the "high road" in all this mess, it sort of makes James look petty. At the same time though, I completely understand that James wants to clear his name if nothing serious happened. 

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

Zilla

Actually they all win because of the buzz. We gave them the views, the subs, the attention.

𝙾'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚱 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

ItWasntLaauv
28 minutes ago, JesseBabe said:

I don't like James and I'm definitely team Tati

I mean, Tati did manipulate her audience with emotions to make people feel bad so they buy her vitamins and she really helped perpetuate the idea and stereotype that LGBTQ people are predators. I’m not saying to stan James, but what Tati did was not okay in the slightest either.

Archived