šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Jeffree's Response

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Bear

For the most part this was a very mature and honest apology and that I have a lot of respect for. I thought he handled it very proffesionally.

One thing that bugs me though is that if he genuinely belived James was a predator and a pedophile (his own accusations) and claims he still has receipts alluding to this, but isn't releasing them because "he is in a better mindspace now" and "is over the drama" seems kinda contradictary to the whole apology. You don't just let evidence of predatory/pedophilic behaviour slide because "you're over drama" unless that evidence isn't actually evidence or is vastly exaggerated..

If you were misinformed of what was going on (he mentions people around him were feeding him rumours and stories about james that he admits swayed his judgments) and jumped the gun by getting involved then just own up to it fully imo and say you made a mistake. That's the least you owe someone if you accused them of the things you did.

Eitherway, at least we can move on from this now :shrug: I don't think Jeffree, Tati or James are bad people- i just think a series of bad choices were made all around.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zander
6 minutes ago, SFDMQ said:

But he was the most immature for getting involved into something that wasĀ non of his business in the first place

Of course he was. He should haveĀ never inserted himself into it but he owned up to his mistakes, apologised and wants to moveĀ on. What more do people want? (Probably receipts so the whole situation can be more toxic...)

SFDMQ
1 minute ago, Zander said:

Of course he was. He should of never inserted himself into it but he owned up, apologised and wants to more on. What more do people want? (Probably receipts so the whole situation can be more toxic)

I was just saying. Glad it was over.Ā 

Morphine Prince

Jeffree is going the Jon Snow route and saying he doesnā€™t want the Iron Throne, I see.Ā 

Very wise.Ā 

Reality

While I ultimately applaud him for taking the high road and just wanting to stop the situation, you have to admit, this does make James look a bit more "petty". By deciding not to really do anything about the situation, in retrospect, now it sorta makes James look like he wasn't being mature (even though I thought that his video was pretty good).

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

Regina George

He has nothing on James and he made this because the only thing he can do is ''be nice and positive''.Ā Ā :oops:

joannesrats
31 minutes ago, SKANK said:

I wonder if the people on this site who called James Charles a sexual abuser are also going to apologizes...

Hell no, I have never trusted James Charles and there have been too many people that have spoken out about him on this topic, amongst others, and damn near proof that he photoshopped his receipts. What I am upset with, however, is that it took him being a 'danger' to straight men for people to be over him, but they were fine with the blatant racism and transphobia :huntyga:Ā 

Pablo

Can someone summarize? I can't be bothered right before Game of Thrones

Don't visit my profile

Zander
5 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

He has nothing on James and he made this because the only thing he can do is ''be nice and positive''.Ā 

Isnā€™t it better sometimes to just take the high road and admit your mistakesĀ than just add and put out more negativityĀ to an already toxicĀ situation?Ā 

We both donā€™t know whether he has more information on James or not, just like we donā€™t know the full story and never will.Ā 

Regina George
2 minutes ago, Zander said:

Isnā€™t it better sometimes to just take the high road and admit your mistakesĀ than just add and put out more negativityĀ to an already toxicĀ situation?Ā 

We both donā€™t know whether he has more information on James or not, just like we donā€™t know the full story and never will.Ā 

Yes ofc but what he did was ''I didn't lie, I have the information BUT I will be a better person and not give it to you'' which is diferent than just saying ''I'm sorry james for saying that to you and for getting involved''.Ā 

SwissMonster

So James sits on The Iron throne in the end. What a plot twist

SwissMonsterĀ®ļø - Creating controversy since 1999

Pacify Him

Ā Why yā€™all care about this ugly washed up clown anyway

Iā€™m getting on your nerves

LordEnigma

So Jeffree doesn't have any receiptsĀ :ladyhaha:

Y'all cancelled a 19 year old cause a petty ass 47 year old was upset over gummy vitamins. I'm done with the internet.

Archived