💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

In Madonna's Defense

sipthistea

Featured Posts

sipthistea

I think people are being very hard on Madonna's Eurovision performance. 

Yes, she can be tacky, out of tune, autotuned, rude, kind of fake, obsessed with religion, shady, repetitive, a trend follower, an opportunist, among other things.

But her performance had a purpose. She wanted to bring light to a political situation where many people are suffering and that's what she did. And she should be praised for that. 

Red
9 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

Yes, she can be tacky, out of tune, autotuned, rude, kind of fake, obsessed with religion, shady, repetitive, a trend follower, an opportunist, among other things.

What a great defense :green:

bloody g
7 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

I think people are being very hard on Madonna's Eurovision performance. 

But her performance had a purpose. She wanted to bring light into a political situation where many people are suffering and that's what she did. And she should be praised for that. 

Me coming to this thread expecting a defense

tumblr_pq6pjePVp01qelmag_400.gif

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

BOMSHELL

That’s the most backhanded defense I’ve ever seen. I hope you’re not a lawyer.

kim kardashian drinking GIF

HotLikeMexico

People are wayyyy yo sensitive. I didn’t think it as as bad as everyone is saying. With all the hype it was getting I was expecting it to be a train wreck. 

The worst thing about the performance was the dude from Migos being there... I couldn’t take him seriously. 

ElectricKing

in madonna's defence - 'crave' is a fantastic song when you actually listen to it. it's got such a chilled out vibe but has such personal and confessional lyrics :heart:

didn't like it all at first, but had it on repeat alll day today.

Gam

sassy GIF

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Bambino

Not sure if this is a defense or shade :toofunny:

But anyway, I agree. Yes she defiled calls to boycott the events and still went there but she also defiled rules of the events and still sent out a message about peace, which is, while not actual and will do absolutely nothing to the Palestinians or peace in general, is still admirable imo.

calmar
6 minutes ago, Bambino said:

Not sure if this is a defense or shade :toofunny:

deshade (of it all)

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Luna Lovegood
28 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

tenor.gif

luna’s advocate

Kimmo

Well the GP is finally seeing her true colors and I’m here for it ....

tenor.gif?itemid=13797849

Hottie Detector

Biden Harris 2024

After performing for almost 40 years, people want to see some polish to your performances. It's just not happening with Madonna. The production is almost always good but you expect that with that kind of budget to work with. Mediocrity is not what I expect from my Queens :crossed:

sipthistea
23 minutes ago, HotLikeMexico said:

People are wayyyy yo sensitive. I didn’t think it as as bad as everyone is saying. With all the hype it was getting I was expecting it to be a train wreck. 

The worst thing about the performance was the dude from Migos being there... I couldn’t take him seriously. 

Exactly. Even the theme was interesting, even if she had already done it for the Met Gala of last year. 

Archived