DiamondKing
Just now, OG Gaga Stan said:

The movie that gave us this moment:

tumblr_m7oeuxpFga1rxtiljo1_250.gif

That one is already out :ally:

ElectricKing

1.  Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2

Final Score: 9.6

Easily in the lead with 9.6 comes the final epic adventure with Harry. The film where we see the beloved Hogwarts school destroyed, our favourite characters fighting for good, see old faces return and Lord Voldemort finally killed – this is one huge action adventure journey. Although there’s probably the biggest amount of discussion within the fanbase on certain visual choices made in the film such as Voldemort’s death, the film is universally acclaimed amongst critics and fans.

original.gif

Highest: 11 @Blue Madonna

Lowest: 7 @Deku

Comments:

@Deku: The part where Harry and Voldemort flew together was awful and cheesy in every way. The battle for hogwarts didn't feel as intense or widespread as in the books but I guess movies are much more limited due to budgetary constraints  .  The biggest disappointment was Voldemort turning to ash as he died. It was a cool visual but the whole point of his death in the books is that he is FINALLY mortal.  Him laying there as a corpse is a far  more powerful image. Besides that though it was very enjoyable and cathartic. A great ending.)

@DeluluSwine: I think this is a great end to the series. Maggie Smith as McGonagall is probably the best casting choice ever made. I love the scenes where we see her fight Snape and bring the statues to life to fight against Voldemort. Snape's death scene is so emotional and memorable.

@SwissMonster: The effects (obviously) so good! I love how they made this one. My second favorite

@Mirages: Everybody who read the books knows they didn't do the Voldemort's death, but otherwise it was perfectly done justice.

2. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Final Score: 8.9

Again, surprisingly so high at number 2 comes the fifth instalment in the franchise. Originally disliked by fans for cutting too much out from the hefty 700-page book, when watched in conjunction with the rest of the films, this one stands out for being seriously dark and dangerous. Giving us characters like Bellatrix and Umbridge, the film is filled with frightening nightmares of Harry’s and an epic battle against the two greatest wizards – Albus Dumbledore and Lord Voldemort.

source.gif

Highest 11: @RAMROD, @SwissMonster, @DiamondKing, @Mirages

Lowest 6: @OG Gaga Stan, @Blue Madonna, @MANiCURE 6

Comments:

@Deku: This film is good but the magic is all downhill from here. Instead of creative or interesting visuals they basically turn all wands into guns that do nothing more than generic fantasy blasts. Dumbledore VS Voldemort is the last good truly “magical” moment. Also why the hell did Dumbledore’s wand connect with Voldemort’s? It was supposed to be a special event caused by wands sharing twin cores, but now any powerful wizard can do it? Imelda Staunton knocked it out of the park as Umbridge. One of the most memorable villain portrayals of all time.

@DeluluSwine: Imelda Staunton is perfect as Umbridge. The battle between Dumbledore and Voldemort at the end is honestly one of my favourite movie scenes of all time.

@SwissMonster: Such a good movie! Loved it! The best HP movie so far! It’s the beginning of the end and from this point on the story gets much darker.

@Mirages: I still know Lucius Malfoys monologue by heart, it's the movie that introduced THAT BITCH (hey @Bellatrix - please tag that bitch she's hilarious I need ha to know).

Mirages
3 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

1.  Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2

Final Score: 9.6

Easily in the lead with 9.6 comes the final epic adventure with Harry. The film where we see the beloved Hogwarts school destroyed, our favourite characters fighting for good, see old faces return and Lord Voldemort finally killed – this is one huge action adventure journey. Although there’s probably the biggest amount of discussion within the fanbase on certain visual choices made in the film such as Voldemort’s death, the film is universally acclaimed amongst critics and fans.

original.gif

Highest: 11 @Blue Madonna

Lowest: 7 @Deku

Comments:

@Deku: The part where Harry and Voldemort flew together was awful and cheesy in every way. The battle for hogwarts didn't feel as intense or widespread as in the books but I guess movies are much more limited due to budgetary constraints  .  The biggest disappointment was Voldemort turning to ash as he died. It was a cool visual but the whole point of his death in the books is that he is FINALLY mortal.  Him laying there as a corpse is a far  more powerful image. Besides that though it was very enjoyable and cathartic. A great ending.)

@DeluluSwine: I think this is a great end to the series. Maggie Smith as McGonagall is probably the best casting choice ever made. I love the scenes where we see her fight Snape and bring the statues to life to fight against Voldemort. Snape's death scene is so emotional and memorable.

@SwissMonster: The effects (obviously) so good! I love how they made this one. My second favorite

@Mirages: Everybody who read the books knows they didn't do the Voldemort's death, but otherwise it was perfectly done justice.

2. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Final Score: 8.9

Again, surprisingly so high at number 2 comes the fifth instalment in the franchise. Originally disliked by fans for cutting too much out from the hefty 700-page book, when watched in conjunction with the rest of the films, this one stands out for being seriously dark and dangerous. Giving us characters like Bellatrix and Umbridge, the film is filled with frightening nightmares of Harry’s and an epic battle against the two greatest wizards – Albus Dumbledore and Lord Voldemort.

source.gif

Highest 11: @RAMROD, @SwissMonster, @DiamondKing, @Mirages

Lowest 6: @OG Gaga Stan, @Blue Madonna, @MANiCURE 6

Comments:

@Deku: This film is good but the magic is all downhill from here. Instead of creative or interesting visuals they basically turn all wands into guns that do nothing more than generic fantasy blasts. Dumbledore VS Voldemort is the last good truly “magical” moment. Also why the hell did Dumbledore’s wand connect with Voldemort’s? It was supposed to be a special event caused by wands sharing twin cores, but now any powerful wizard can do it? Imelda Staunton knocked it out of the park as Umbridge. One of the most memorable villain portrayals of all time.

@DeluluSwine: Imelda Staunton is perfect as Umbridge. The battle between Dumbledore and Voldemort at the end is honestly one of my favourite movie scenes of all time.

@SwissMonster: Such a good movie! Loved it! The best HP movie so far! It’s the beginning of the end and from this point on the story gets much darker.

@Mirages: I still know Lucius Malfoys monologue by heart, it's the movie that introduced THAT BITCH (hey @Bellatrix - please tag that bitch she's hilarious I need ha to know).

I am shocked and appaled.

no way smh GIF

But the good sis @DiamondKing gave 11 to the same movie as me yas bitch!

I'm the bitch that's fragile

SwissMonster

Omg HP5 would‘ve deserved :giveup: But at least my 2nd favorite won:vegas:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

ElectricKing
2 minutes ago, Mirages said:

@PinkPop this was stresfull but thank you for hosting :kara:

haha thank you for taking the time to participate!

thank you all for participating - whether you turned up or not lmao

my next megarate will be soon and will be very different...

Archived