💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Applause @ Citi Field

TEANUS

Featured Posts

TEANUS

Can we talk about “put your hAAAnds up” and then the rock-ish growls that follow. Joanne World Tour definitely served her best live pop vocals ever. The ad-libs and vocal additions to Poker Face and Alejandro are unparalleled :nooo:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

oryan21

the two NYC shows were probably the best vocal performances she ever had! man this tour was a vocal prime for her:queenga:  

Infinity Wave

The stadium dates of the JWT were truly something else!

NY Citi Field and Chigago Wringley Field dates were spectacular, her vocals were amazing and her stage presence was at a whole new level of slayness :giveup:

And in the Chigago date videos on yt there also are vocals from the guy who recorded it which are quite impressing, go listen to his BR vocals and you'll be SHOOKETH :tony:

Colourful

Twitter

I was there and everyone’s energy was on fire! This is why I want Gaga to do more stadium shows. 

Miel
46 minutes ago, Twitter said:

I was there and everyone’s energy was on fire! This is why I want Gaga to do more stadium shows. 

I went to the San Francisco stadium show, and I wholeheartedly agree. The stage setup was way more simple and different but her and her team made up for it with all their charisma.

The JWT is a tiny, magical moment in her career.

3 points in and ready for more

OMonster

JWT is *so* underrated - and perhaps something most of us have only came to realise through bitter hindsight. 

She looked possibly her best, sang her best and performed mesmerisingly well. 

The stage was fantastic and the visual interludes were some of the most interesting she has ever had.

subtext / fantasy

Thrasher

This video is the reason why I’m still complaining about Slayplause not making it to the SuperBowl setlist urgh, I get goosebumps every time I hear these heavenly vocals :giveup:

“Come over, when you’re sober”

Dayman

Awww that video was my JWT date!
I was gagged by Applause and Alejandro and how they were switched up from her normal vocals.

TimisaMonster

When she did the iconic AlejandrOOOOOOOOO for the first time :nooo:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Gagadonna
2 hours ago, TEANUS said:

Joanne World Tour definitely served her best live pop vocals ever. The ad-libs and vocal additions to Poker Face and Alejandro are unparalleled :nooo:

THIS

Babel

I'm glad Ive got to witness her live  at her vocal prime :diane: Joanne is that bitch 

TheQueenLG

Her voice is not doing as well now. I'm not saying that as an insult... Just maybe she needs to take some time off or something. I would hate for her to push her beautiful voice too far. 

Archived