celeb

Zara Larsson responds to James

Kimmo

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OMonster

She made a mistake, and she has put it right. 

/moveon 

subtext / fantasy

Stef

I screamed at her paradox post :air: 

I’m not entirely sure I agree with her stating that gay guys having straight crushes is problematic. All gay guys have em and experience those conflicting interests. 

In James’ defense, he probably just came across one of this guy’s social media posts in a discover page and wanted to compliment him.

Problematic would be James knowing Zara, knowing her relationship status, knowing the guys orientation, and still trying to hit on him. That would be more of a case suited to the word “problematic” 

Respect to Zara though. She did correct herself and she’s offering her support. 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Bambino

Ugh these old ass people acting as if they were still in high school :smh: 

babyboo

In james video i feel basically his thought process was its fine to flirt with guys, and just go with whoever reciprocated him.

It would be fine with normal people i feel like. Bc the ideal situation would be (if the guy's straight) "wow youre hot" "thx but im not gay" the end. How are you supposed to know if he's straight or not otherwise he told u so? Its not inherently wrong at all.

But when youre a public figure and your career literally depends on your social reputation its just not a good look and i wish james is more careful in his approach.

She still doesnt get the point though that james said he did not know the guy's sexuality so  saying"why go for the straights when there are lots of gays. You seem to love the straights" is just straight up harmful.

holy scheisse

All these straight people don't understand what it's like to be gay and fall for people who will never want you back. It's not like it's something we want or choose. And yeah you could say I suppose that straight women might fall for gay men sometimes etc. But it's not to the same extent when the vast majority of the population is hetero. Idk I'm not making my point truly clear but her "concern" bothers me a bit.

ElectricKing

I  agree with Zara. As a public figure, James constantly going after straight men when he has the whole world in his hands and can't see the beauty in other gay men is sad and a bad example to other young LGBT people, who will think this is normal behaviour.

I don't think James has a bad heart, but he needs to chill out and stop getting too big for his boots plus stop chasing straight men. (Although I still believe that boy who worked in the restaurant said he was gay to exploit James and wanted his 1 second of fame). James hopefully has learned his lesson.

ElectricKing
5 minutes ago, Bambino said:

Ugh these old ass people acting as they were still in high school :smh: 

i know. they're all getting their friends (the internet) to go over to the other side of the playground and give their reply.

judge judy eye roll GIF 

HighwayGuy

Ugh I really don’t like her response... she seems to be making a problem out of gay guys having a crush on a ‘straight’ guy :saladga:

Like what’s the problem with a guy attempting to flirt with another guy to see if they’re interested? (As long as they know they’re single). I’ve known guys who were ‘straight’ until they met the right guy... 

It feels like she’s still trying to take an issue with him :saladga:

ElectricKing
2 minutes ago, HighwayGuy said:

Ugh I really don’t like her response... she seems to be making a problem out of gay guys having a crush on a ‘straight’ guy :saladga:

Like what’s the problem with a guy attempting to flirt with another guy to see if they’re interested? I’ve known guys who were ‘straight’ until they met the right guy... 

Is that seriously normal behaviour though? I would feel like SUCH an idiot messaging a clearly straight man or someone who has a girlfriend and hitting them up in their DM's. That is not normal behaviour.

In cases where a 'hetro' man finds out he likes men too, I don't think he's going to discover that side of himself from a DM of 'hey ur cute' on Instagram????

FlopSlurper
4 minutes ago, HighwayGuy said:

Like what’s the problem with a guy attempting to flirt with another guy to see if they’re interested? I’ve known guys who were ‘straight’ until they met the right guy... 

He was flirting with a straight guy that is TAKEN, HER  guy at that, so there IS an issue, she doesn't have to make anything out of nothing.

She is like : You are right, but lets continue the drama and talk about other things I dont know about. :ladyhaha:

Gagi

And it’s coincidental that she’s posting this right after James hate train stopped and everyone’s switching sides right?

ElectricKing
14 minutes ago, Stef said:

I screamed at her paradox post :air: 

I’m not entirely sure I agree with her stating that gay guys having straight crushes is problematic. All gay guys have em and experience those conflicting interests. 

In James’ defense, he probably just came across one of this guy’s social media posts in a discover page and wanted to compliment him.

Problematic would be James knowing Zara, knowing her relationship status, knowing the guys orientation, and still trying to hit on him. That would be more of a case suited to the word “problematic” 

Respect to Zara though. She did correct herself and she’s offering her support. 

90 percent of the world is hetro though?? I assume everyone is straight until it's clear they aren't gay. James knew he was straight and with the nature of his personality probably knew he had a gf too, it's not exactly hard to find if you Google them. If he messaged him, I'm sure he Google'd him.

Archived