Zara Larsson responds to James

Kimmo

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
5 minutes ago, Florin said:

She is like : You are right, but lets continue the drama and talk about other things I dont know about. :ladyhaha:

This.

HighwayGuy
10 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

Is that seriously normal behaviour though? I would feel like SUCH an idiot messaging a clearly straight man or someone who has a girlfriend and hitting them up in their DM's. That is not normal behaviour.

In cases where a 'hetro' man finds out he likes men too, I don't think he's going to discover that side of himself from a DM of 'hey ur cute' on Instagram????

9 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

He was flirting with a straight guy that is TAKEN, HER  guy at that, so there IS an issue, she doesn't have to make anything out of nothing.

Well if it’s true that he didn’t know he was with Zara then it still stands - he was just trying his luck with some guy on Instagram.. it’s not like he was being a perv I mean if a girl complimented me on insta I would just be like “thx but no thx” :shrug:

fathermonster
6 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Why is Lara still entertaining this? It’s youtube drama.  :laughga:

Her latest single obviously isn't charting high enough for her.

FlopSlurper
18 minutes ago, HighwayGuy said:

Well if it’s true that he didn’t know he was with Zara then it still stands - he was just trying his luck with some guy on Instagram.. it’s not like he was being a perv I mean if a girl complimented me on insta I would just be like “thx but no thx” :shrug:

she said she doesn't believe that he didn't know because her boyfriend posts about her on his page and he didn't only DM him, he was also commenting under a few of his posts.

holy scheisse

Lol she's fickle af, she's since deleted this and gone on a rant against straight men and rapists instead... And then closed it out by mentioning her anxiety lol.

HotLikeMexico

This **** was orchestrated and she’s a completely bitch for this. She coincidentally does this immediately after James posted his video up with receipts exposing her.

She could’ve easily had the “boyfriend” show her the proof and be like “hey... you’re wrong he’s telling the truth.” But of course she probably didn’t even bother. 

It was cute to **** on James all last week but she stays quiet and instead shits on him. And now that she get exposed she’s like “OOOOPPPSSS JK.” 

I mean great for her for admitting her fault but she literally waited after she **** on someone PUBLICLY, hopped on the hate band wagon, and until she got exposed she’s back tracking. Would she have stayed quiet other wise?

Its none of her business who he is attracted to and its not problematic. He likes straight men and if you think its wrong, you are not his friend to give him advice.

Damon

sbbskqnsh she had me at the paradox one :lmao:

... and now i just sit in silence.

ltlmnstr

Straight guys will be the death of me was clearly said as a joke between friends on camera

damn can nobody take a joke these days

Gagaplayer315

She messed up and is not owning it, do better sis

Squidward T

Based on my experiance, I flirt all the time with straight men and 95% of them play along or just laugh it off. If a straight guy makes a big deal about it, it's clear he is in the closet or uncomfortable with himself. I think Zara has every right to be upset because it's her bf but come on, this is just so childish and pathetic at this point. 

Squidward T
14 hours ago, fathermonster said:

Her latest single obviously isn't charting high enough for her.

What single of hers had charted? I counted 1

Maleficent
15 hours ago, PinkPop said:

90 percent of the world is hetro though?

tf i thought it would be 50 straight 25 gay 25 bi. i’m shook 

Archived